Superman V Batman - MOS Build Replica

Very impressive work here.

Are you using metallic paints here? It's a bit difficult to tell with the lighting since that can tend to flatten out colors.

Here comes the pattern, which can be used for puff painting (if you have the patience for that LOL) but will serve as the basis for the Screen Printed pattern. It fits my armor set and shield perfectly. The sewing lines are there for look but the fabric could just be cut along those lines if you choose to.

Here's some info on the size of the different sets. Medium will fit around 5'6 to 5'11, the large around the size of Henry Cavall 6' +.

@silkscreener Where did you find examples of the Kryptonian text, you seem to of had them for quite a while given there hasnt been much reference out there?

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to JoAnn's yesterday and ran across a fabric called Red Gabardine. It had the pattern of the sample fabric pic posted but it was red and quite light. Not sure if it helps but wanted to chip in some info.

OK I'm back after some work, I have updated the shield to make it the MOST accurate out there modeled after birds eye reference from the book. At first I wondered should I bother but then my curiosity got the better of me to see how close my original version got to it. Well it was pretty close with basically the pattern being the biggest difference. I did however keep this as normal as for the most part people won't be Screen Printing the Yellow part onto the costumes but incase people want it I do have this new final version which has been matched at 100%

Back