Wish Granting Machine

Best to start a interest thread over in the JY as it is against forum rules to promote sales outside of there. This could quickly turn into a sales interest thread and mods will probably delete it.

Awesome job on this BTW! That is by far the best replica of this piece out there, and congrats on the sale to the museum :thumbsup

Ah! Thanks for the heads up—I forgot about policy.

I'll go ahead and create an interest thread. Thanks for the kind words about the replica! It has been a joy to create. I'm so happy that people will be using it and seeing it at the museum.

Thanks! This prop gets more fun as I go along. The card dispenser mechanism is on its way from the manufacturer. Can't wait to post videos of the completed working prop.

Hey all! Check out the updated photos of the completed Zoltar Speaks (in the first post). It was featured by FAO Schwarz at the New York Toy Fair this year!

Thanks Alan! And would you believe, it has been more straight forward to design and build than the miniature? Sounds silly, but its true!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back