Metal Kylo Ren Helmet Build! finished!

Re: Metal Kylo Ren Helmet Build!

hello everyone, I finished up the helmet part of the kylo ren helmet and I am now moving on to the mask section.
1 (1).JPG

1 (2).JPG

1 (3).JPG

1 (4).JPG

1 (5).JPG

1 (6).JPG

1 (7).JPG

1 (9).JPG
1 (8).JPG

Yup beautiful work. I'm always amazed how you can break these helmets down into the fewest number of pieces required. You make it look so easy.

Yup beautiful work. I'm always amazed how you can break these helmets down into the fewest number of pieces required. You make it look so easy.
Thank you I appreciate it. I like the challenge of making a helmet in the fewest pieces possible. I would make a helmet out of one piece if I could :D

- - - Updated - - -

Looking AWESOME so far!!! GREAT work!!!:thumbsup
Thank you :)

- - - Updated - - -

Looking good.

Looks good so far !!

Looking good!
Thank you!!

It looks great. How do you shape the dome so perfectly?
I've been working with metal for 15 years. So it came with time. But I use multiple hammers to form the metal to the shape I want. I then use the English wheel to smooth out the hammer marks. I repeat utill the dome is right shape.if you check out my youtube channel goldpointprops you can see how I do it.

hey everyone I made some ore progress on the kylo ren helmet today. I started on the mask section of the helmet have to get the rough shape before I can start all the detail

new kylo ren pics (1).JPG

new kylo ren pics (2).JPG

new kylo ren pics (4).JPG

new kylo ren pics (5).JPG

new kylo ren pics (6).JPG

new kylo ren pics (7).JPG

new kylo ren pics (8).JPG

new kylo ren pics (9).JPG.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back