Metal Kylo Ren Helmet Build! finished!

GoldPointProps

Hello everyone. I just finished up my metal batman vs superman armored batman helmet and my next project will be a metal Kylo Ren helmet. It is a commission and I will be using 18 gauge sheet steel like I have in all my previous builds. I will be filming the build also and will be uploading the video on my youtube channel goldpointprops. I'm starting the templates and once I start the build I will begin posting the progress here.

Last edited:
Re: Metal Kylo Ren Helmet Build!

Oh yeah, its going to be nice! Any you will be able to polish the chrome trim since it metal! Will be wicked! Even though the Celebration looked like it was grey the videos looks like it polished.

Shinny? Hummmmm. Was the costume at the Star War Celebration the actual costume or was it a replica? I only ask because the hilt was 3d printed and not very appealing there and didn't look movie ready compared to all of the other hilts and sabers they have used in the past.

Screen Shot 2015-05-27 at 12.10.39 PM.png

It did. Yet you could clearly see the mould seam that went right around it. The master might have been 3D printed, but the prop on display was a foam stunt cast for sure

ahhhh should be COOL...

Looking forward to see how this comes out! Subscribed!:thumbsup

cant wait!
I'm currently drawing the templates. I will be starting the metal work as soon as I'm furnished with the templates.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes it is :) it's going to be an exact replica(well exact as it can be without seeing the real helmet)

- - - Updated - - -

I started drawing the templates!! I want to be starting the metal work in a week or so.

this doesn't look like much but I started the kylo ren helmet. Once I make more progress I will post more pictures. it will start looking like something soon.
DSC02807.JPG

DSC02808.JPG

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back