EFX Legend Edition busts

Yeah no kidding. After I finally get my biker scout helmet it will be my first and last direct purchase from efx. These are great product reveals, but I won't be extending future business to them until they get their company infrastructure together to handle their throughput to meet the amount of product volume they have to turnaround. I'd rather they say something was going to take 2 years instead of present a timeline that they push out for many months after. Current customers may definitely understand and have this expectation and be okay with it, but it will be a real shock to new customers expecting to get something when it said and when they start asking only to get no response unless it's convenient for them.

I agree on the joke. A chuckle ha ha, but very true. I wouldn't even do a presentation in public until I had all my ducks in a row with current orders.

Nice that they're using my Yoda sculpt that Gino built to promote this......

WTFrack! Did they ask you for premission. Let me guess... No.

Ok that sets this up for me. I don't give my money with business runnig with practices like this. I'll try to find one of your sets if I'm lucky.

By the way, our english friends RS props are producing a lot of stuff, direct from originals. No simmetry, no clean out. Sure their boxes are not that fancy, but finished items do come with a base a signed plate from the actor that wore the helmet. Plus they deliver on time. Just sayin'

I might be wrong but I think my name never gets mentioned by Gino on anything. I would have liked to have helped Byran on this.... It's going to take a lot of detailing and re-crafting (sculpting to re-refine their Yoda) :rolleyes

Wow..... well their rep just dropped even further knowing they took your sculpt photos and passed it as their own. Seriously??? I'm a but at a loss for words right now at how lousy that is to know....

I might be wrong but I think my name never gets mentioned by Gino on anything. I would have liked to have helped Byran on this.... It's going to take a lot of detailing and re-crafting (sculpting to re-refine their Yoda) :rolleyes

That is not cool at all :(

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back