12th Doctor - New Series 9 Outfit and Cosplay.

So, I've come to the conclusion the first image is an entirely different outfit than the other two outfits seen in the rest of the album. Does this mean that he'll be wearing three outfits in one episode? As far as I know, this hasn't happened in DW before.

So, I've come to the conclusion the first image is an entirely different outfit than the other two outfits seen in the rest of the album. Does this mean that he'll be wearing three outfits in one episode? As far as I know, this hasn't happened in DW before.

This series is not too kind on the wallet!

It certainly has happened before! Even with Capaldi, and even in this series! The Doctor wore three different costumes in The Witch's Familiar, four last year in The Caretaker, and five in Deep Breath.

It certainly has happened before! Even with Capaldi, and even in this series! The Doctor wore three different costumes in The Witch's Familiar, four last year in The Caretaker, and five in Deep Breath.
What were they? I had forgotten about Deep Breath (Smith's outfit, Pajamas, Hobo, Victorian?, and his Classic), but, I only remember 2 costumes (maybe 3) in the Caretaker, and only 2 in The Witches Familiar.

I only remember 2 costumes (maybe 3) in the Caretaker, and only 2 in The Witches Familiar.

During the opening sequence of The Caretaker he wore the white shirt (minus the waistcoat), the navy shirt, and the holey jumper with his regular coat. And then of course he spends the rest of the episode with the brown coat.

In The Witch's Familiar, he wears the white shirt and waistcoat during the "Consider the Doctor" flashback scene, then he wears the holey jumper during the Davros flashback, then he wears the Misty Mountain t-shirt for the rest of the episode.

During the opening sequence of The Caretaker he wore the white shirt (minus the waistcoat), the navy shirt, and the holey jumper with his regular coat. And then of course he spends the rest of the episode with the brown coat.

In The Witch's Familiar, he wears the white shirt and waistcoat during the "Consider the Doctor" flashback scene, then he wears the holey jumper during the Davros flashback, then he wears the Misty Mountain t-shirt for the rest of the episode.
Right, I remember now. Thank you for reminding me!

Any body have an idea of the fit that would be needed in a Label Lab T shirt to get the same effect that Capaldi has?

Is he wearing a size larger than he normally wears or is it a normal size that has been seriously stretched out? Obviously it has to go over the henley shirt without being too constricting. I'm thinking a size larger with some stretching out?

I bought my correct size and it seems to fit the same as his, but they definitely stretched the neck out. You could probably achieve the same look by going a size or even two up, it's all squeezed inside the hoodie anyways.

I bought my correct size and it seems to fit the same as his, but they definitely stretched the neck out. You could probably achieve the same look by going a size or even two up, it's all squeezed inside the hoodie anyways.

Hmmmm, thanks for the tips. Though I'll probably never find the label lab shirts that Capaldi wears... I was thinking on some close enough alternatives from Label Lab but still want to get the same look.

Overall, I've been incorporating the Capaldi style into my every day life with lots of close enough elements. Mostly just emulating the 12th doctor in a suggestion of the clothing.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back