12th Doctor - New Series 9 Outfit and Cosplay.

IMG_1240.JPGkeep in mind my legs are like toothpicks and I'm sure even the skinny tapered pants would be a little loose-fitting.

IMG_2971.JPG IMG_2968.JPG

And here are mine! They're amazing and I love them, you can see the image on the right that they change in lighting a lot and the colours look a lot more subtle in natural light, i'm immensely happy with them and thank you a thousand times over for sharing these :)

For the Label Lab shirt fit, I notice it's pretty loose on Capaldi... did you need to order a size larger or your normal size and the fit is just that way?

What colour and style are the pants? Does the colour of the pants match the coat and vest or no? This has had me quite perplexed for a while as I want to get it right. Thank you in advance.

It's hard to tell for sure. I would say the pants are the same navy pants he wore all throughout Series 8. The vest looks to be very close in color but probably not matching. From all the promo pics and set photos, I would say you really can't go wrong with a pair of slim-tapered navy pants and a charcoal/ navy vest.

Not the same pants from series 8, they don't have pleats.
They are a very dark navy though, and the vest is a very dark gray
You're right! They don't have pleats! *whips self for not seeing something so obvious*
Well, that makes it a lot easier to replicate as pants without pleats are easier to find:).

Do you have a link for where you got your grey hoodie?

I was wondering this as well. I have a hoodie that works very well. It's a Target Converse brand black hoodie (oddly enough bought atleast 5 years ago and no longer produced) . It's very lightweight though. With the coming cold, I wouldn't mind one a bit thicker (possibly with a black sherpa lining) as long as it doesn't ruin the look.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back