Trek Continuity?

I've stared at this pic far too long hoping one would fall out.

Continuity be damned when you have chicks like this on board!
cldmndrs604r1.jpg

This post wins "Funniest post of 2011"

Plus it explains your 102 temperature! :lol

Call me a racist but I've never trusted Tholian women. I slept with one once in Vegas and when I woke up in the morning - i was tangled in web with a note saying she'd taken one of my kidneys. Such a shame - she was dynamite in the sack, and I must confess --- I have pondered calling her -- i do have one more kidney.

Interesting how they show her navel, but Barbara Eden couldn't show hers.:love
I was thinking the same thing. Pure speculation--maybe the difference is that Nichelle Nichols (and the various female guest stars) only wore wardrobe that exposed her navel in one episode, whereas Barbara Eden would have worn wardrobe that exposed her navel in almost every episode. :confused

Call me a racist but I've never trusted Tholian women.

There are no Tholian women. All Tholians possess both sexual organs needed for reproduction. Also, they don't need human liver because, well, it wouldn't last in the temperatures they need to survive.

There's nothing much I can add for TOS but even Trek's lousier moments have quite some ladies. Gene Roddenberry had good taste in casting and costuming. :p

As for me, I never liked DS9 but I did covet whoever's job it was to paint the spots on Terry Farrell.

attachment.php

This is now a Hot Babes of Star Trek for the uber Hardcore fans. Cause who else is going to look at a thread about Trekkie continuity. lol. I shall contribute.
bp-ENT-TPol_Jolene_Blalock_Capt_Chair.jpg

^^^^^^And here lies a question gents...underboob or sideboob?

I'm going underboob...of course I would never thumb my nose at a good sidey!:lol

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back