FREE PEPAKURA Star Wars,Predator,Halo, BattlestarGalactica, pacific rim,...

Re: Free starwars the force awakens pepakura files

I think I have the older model files for this helmet. 3/4 done pepin and realized the dome and lip weren't quite right :/. I am on the edge of my seat waiting for these new files. Especially happy about the easier pep and build lol. Can't wait!!!

Definitely want to get the higher detailed Kylo helmet you're working on, totally my favorite character from the new movie. Thanks man!

Does anyone have the pdf files for these? I'm on Mac, and so can't print them out without the hassle of downloading a load of different programs, which my mac isn't too capable of handling anymore.
Would be very much appreciated, but never mind if not :)

First Order Tie Pilot PDF
http://www.mediafire.com/view/lvrvngyyljncglf/FirstOrderTiePilotByRundown.pdf
X-Wing Pilot PDF
http://www.mediafire.com/view/b67c06eazzsmjtb/ResistanceX-WingPilotHelmetByRundown.pdf
Kylo Ren PDF
http://www.mediafire.com/view/80n4tlgjxm28xl8/KyloRenHelmetByRundown.pdf

This is what I could get given what is provided however I don't believe everything is in the pdf because some of the pieces were not on pages and none of the pieces are numbered(excluding the Kylo Ren helm). Rundown will probably include a pdf version once the final pdo is complete.:)

Last edited:

Are the helmets fully unfolded? I was just wondering as it seems they are fully unfolded but some of the pieces are not on pages in Pepakura Viewer

EDIT: Nevermind I figured it out. Is there no way to delete posts here?

Last edited:

a little off topic, but have finished pepping (99%) the original kylo helm done by rundown i believe. had to make some adjustments and will need more once sculpting. Was wondering if anyone knows if its possible to seal the pepakura and pour plaster into the inside of the pep model, to make a plaster positive for sculpting on to? anyone every here of this? I have heard of pouring meltable clay into the pep mold and using that, but plaster is cheaper, and since im only using it as kind of an armature for sculpting on to then it should work... right? thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

X-Wing Pilot PDF
http://www.mediafire.com/view/b67c06eazzsmjtb/ResistanceX-WingPilotHelmetByRundown.pdf
Kylo Ren PDF

This is what I could get given what is provided however I don't believe everything is in the pdf because some of the pieces were not on pages and none of the pieces are numbered(excluding the Kylo Ren helm). Rundown will probably include a pdf version once the final pdo is complete.:)

Thanks for putting in the time, some of it should be of use, so very much appreciated! :)

E60flip345 Thanks for doing that! just wondering how well be able to get that version two paper unfold, and if theres any way the V2 unfold will be in PDF? thanks so much guys!

Iron

@Vlhslron no problem :), the paper unfold of kylo v2 is still in progress, but it will be on rundown's site when its done

@E60flip345 Thanks for doing that! just wondering how well be able to get that version two paper unfold, and if theres any way the V2 unfold will be in PDF? thanks so much guys!

Iron

- - - Updated - - -

Hey @JackTheYack , thanks for doing this! i unfolded the X-wing pilot helmet,and hope it works well for everyone :), not to sure if the tie pilot is just an edit of my foam unfold, doesn't seem like it, who ever did it did a good job :)

X-Wing Pilot PDF
Kylo Ren PDF

Last edited:

it shouldn't be too long guys! next on my list it the Guavian Enforcer once rundown has finished modeling it :)

Definitely want to get the higher detailed Kylo helmet you're working on, totally my favorite character from the new movie. Thanks man!

I think I have the older model files for this helmet. 3/4 done pepin and realized the dome and lip weren't quite right :/. I am on the edge of my seat waiting for these new files. Especially happy about the easier pep and build lol. Can't wait!!!

Hey @rundown are you planing on making a model(s) of the armor for the tie pilot? I'm about halfway done pepping the helmet and am planning on buying a flight suit and was wondering if you were making the armor so I would be able to complete the whole outfit:)

Hey rundown and E60flip345 is the unfolded V2 Kylo on rundown's site yet?I saw it was coming soon and I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Don't mean to beat a broken drum but my brother and I are so excited to build these helmets. Thank you guys again for your incredible work!

Iron

a little off topic, but have finished pepping (99%) the original kylo helm done by @rundown i believe. had to make some adjustments and will need more once sculpting. Was wondering if anyone knows if its possible to seal the pepakura and pour plaster into the inside of the pep model, to make a plaster positive for sculpting on to? anyone every here of this? I have heard of pouring meltable clay into the pep mold and using that, but plaster is cheaper, and since im only using it as kind of an armature for sculpting on to then it should work... right? thanks! :)
that depends are you pepping with foam or cardstock? If your pepping with cardstock you can seal it off but the tabs used to glue the whole thing together will show up in the plaster cast but if you have a way of fixing this problem you can seal it with fiberglass resin or some other sealant and you should be good to go.

I'm still working on the paper unfold, im sorry it is taking so long, but rundown was gonna upload the paper and foam files in a folder to his site

Hey @rundown and @E60flip345 is the unfolded V2 Kylo on rundown's site yet?I saw it was coming soon and I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Don't mean to beat a broken drum but my brother and I are so excited to build these helmets. Thank you guys again for your incredible work!

Iron

a little off topic, but have finished pepping (99%) the original kylo helm done by @rundown i believe. had to make some adjustments and will need more once sculpting. Was wondering if anyone knows if its possible to seal the pepakura and pour plaster into the inside of the pep model, to make a plaster positive for sculpting on to? anyone every here of this? I have heard of pouring meltable clay into the pep mold and using that, but plaster is cheaper, and since im only using it as kind of an armature for sculpting on to then it should work... right? thanks! :)
that depends are you pepping with foam or cardstock? If your pepping with cardstock you can seal it off but the tabs used to glue the whole thing together will show up in the plaster cast but if you have a way of fixing this problem you can seal it with fiberglass resin or some other sealant and you should be good to go.

Hey guys just wanted to say thanks for all the great work on modeling and unfolding these.

This is where I'm at on the trooper
Fibreglass resin coat
uploadfromtaptalk1451860595422.jpg

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Yea I considered the tabs problem. But I would rather sculpt in clay to full the tab problems and stuff then make a mold for it. Kind of like I'd be creating an armature from the pep helmet. I think I may give it a try :)

Yea I considered the tabs problem. But I would rather sculpt in clay to full the tab problems and stuff then make a mold for it. Kind of like I'd be creating an armature from the pep helmet. I think I may give it a try :)

Hey, good luck man.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back