FREE PEPAKURA Star Wars,Predator,Halo, BattlestarGalactica, pacific rim,...

Re: Free starwars the force awakens pepakura files

That looks awesome, after seeing the movie I've gotta have a go at making this. Is there an unfolded version yet?

They're working on it! There is a foam version already though!

Also INCOMING!! Star wars: The Force Awakens Rebel Pilot Helmet!!!!

12376590_1003571923036364_1174145454498516349_n.jpg

12375240_1003570446369845_991676354558076116_o.jpg

So guys, I Unfolded the Xwing helmet for foam! paper unfolds for the V2 kylo and Xwing are coming soon, im aslo gonna make the kylo helmet 3D printable!

rundown Spectacular work! I'm fairly experienced with blender, but can you give some info on how you account for perspective distortion while modeling? It's getting rather frustrating to me. Also, why are you using an old version of blender? Just curious, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

@rundown Spectacular work! I'm fairly experienced with blender, but can you give some info on how you account for perspective distortion while modeling? It's getting rather frustrating to me. Also, why are you using an old version of blender? Just curious, thanks.

Try to find pictures that are shot with a 50mm without as much perspective distortion as possible. Then lign it up in photoshop. But you'll still need to keep some distortion in mind.

If you draw a cross in your model. You'll have to bulge out those parts. The front side and back should stay untouched.

Also, I use blender since 2.2.0 And with the version after 2.4.9 they changed allot of shortcuts. I can still use it. But I played the earlier versions like the piano!

1462642_1007186466008243_3992248158043842021_o.jpg

Merry Christmass y'all

Wish i could show you the layover on my reference. But I can't share that. I've gotten some detailed pictures from a screenused helmet and wasn't allowed to show it to anyone. This is as close as can be!

Here is the 3d file: plz share the unfold with me!
http://www.papercraftplaza.com/2015/12/26/tie-pilot-helmet/

Amazing work Rundown! I've been waiting patiently for this helmet, and my God it looks amazing! As always you deliver as promised. I can't wait for an unfold and to start this bad boy.

Does anyone have the pdf files for these? I'm on Mac, and so can't print them out without the hassle of downloading a load of different programs, which my mac isn't too capable of handling anymore.
Would be very much appreciated, but never mind if not :)

Hey there,

Just wanted to say that your work is amazing rundown! Where can I find a paper unfold of the V2 Kylo Ren helmet? If one does not exist, does anyone plan on unfolding for paper?

Thanks Everyone,
Iron

Hey Rundown...these are very cool pep files you've made. Would u mind me editing them for 3d printing? I've just seen the film and I need to start making some new helmets!

I (the only one has dared to unfold it) am working on a paper unfold! it will be done in a couple days! if not, tommorow!

Hey there,

Just wanted to say that your work is amazing rundown! Where can I find a paper unfold of the V2 Kylo Ren helmet? If one does not exist, does anyone plan on unfolding for paper?

Thanks Everyone,
Iron

- - - Updated - - -

I have a friend, who is helping rundown and i make them 3d printable :)

Hey Rundown...these are very cool pep files you've made. Would u mind me editing them for 3d printing? I've just seen the film and I need to start making some new helmets!

Untitled.png This is where i am at with the paper kylo! i made the model easier to unfold (and build), but i couldn't have done it without rundown s help!

Paper and foam unfolds of the xwing helmet are done, i have sent them to rundown to get uploaded to his site

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back