FREE PEPAKURA Star Wars,Predator,Halo, BattlestarGalactica, pacific rim,...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

AndyJ

Re: Free starwars the force awakens pepakura files

Fantastic!

I'm wondering if you have way to post high-poly versions of them for 3D printing :)

TommyC

Awesome work Rundown, thank's heap's for sharing. There goes my weekend sorry family :D

Gilmortar

Sr Member

Alright yall, I am headed out for Army obligations for the weekend, but rundown, here is the base for the flame/snow, will add walls and then setup the snow add-ons later.

TEASSSSSERRRRRR:

SnowFlame%20Base.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

usajdm

These are so great, but do you have to be a member of the 405th to get them?

bondoking

Sr Member

Anybody unfold the stormtrooper yet? I'm dying to make this one.
Thanks for the amazing files
christopher

mmilan

I was planning on giving it a shot tonight. Hey rundown, how did you decide on the scale?

rundown

Sr Member
Last edited: