Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

New member to the forum, but I've followed this thread for a while... I ordered my pair of V3s early, but have been out of town and just got around to taking some pics. They're awesome!

My pair had two minor issues... slight misalignment of the swoosh on the left shoe and a light stain on the inside of the left shoe as well. Has anyone tried cleaning them?

Link to some pics...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/crgimages/29087526485/in/datetaken-public/

Your link doesn't seem to work.

My charger and parts came today. Went with a charger that has a LED indicator, I like to see when stuff is charged/charging. Charger is a 5v 2A, and the tips are 2.5mm x 0.7mm. These have an 11mm tip compared to the original charger which only has 9mm exposed. I doubt this will solve the issue on my shoe, but at the very least It will make it easier for me to plug in the shoe. This would fix your issue if your charging port is too far in the shoe though. I don't like the current connectors rubbing up on the fabric so tight.

Attachments

• charge.PNG
    charge.PNG
    861.3 KB · Views: 73
My charger and parts came today. Went with a charger that has a LED indicator, I like to see when stuff is charged/charging. Charger is a 5v 2A, and the tips are 2.5mm x 0.7mm. These have an 11mm tip compared to the original charger which only has 9mm exposed. I doubt this will solve the issue on my shoe, but at the very least It will make it easier for me to plug in the shoe. This would fix your issue if your charging port is too far in the shoe though. I don't like the current connectors rubbing up on the fabric so tight.

would you be interested in fixing anyones charger ports for them for a fee?

would you be interested in fixing anyones charger ports for them for a fee?

Maybe once I figure out the exact issue. I'll at least document how to fix them. If yours wont charge because they are too far up inside of the shoe, its the charger. Mine wont charge at all, I have eliminated it being the charger, the switch, or the battery. I'll post back with my findings, when resolved.

Maybe once I figure out the exact issue. I'll at least document how to fix them. If yours wont charge because they are too far up inside of the shoe, its the charger. Mine wont charge at all, I have eliminated it being the charger, the switch, or the battery. I'll post back with my findings, when resolved.

The piece inside the shoe came out when I took out the charger. And I was well aware of how touchy these things are and put the charger in with a surgeons stability and grace lol

I know the weight of the shoe would vary slightly depending on the size but does anyone know that weight of one V3 shoe size 10?

I have size 10. They're quite light. I just weighed mine (and yes, I took out the special insole I added) and it's only 480 grams per shoe. By contrast, my modded V2 (with Cavx soles and the special insole inside) weighs 760 grams. Only weighed with an analog kitchen scale though.

(oh, @DarthFederer17 - I cleaned mine with a damp cloth on the upper and a toenail scubber type brush on the soles, being careful to minimise water on the uppers. no problems, no stains. Just checked it in the sunlight. Admittedly though, they only got wet from rain and the water in the parking lot. No way these things are going anywhere near mud or something. :D

Last edited:
Well small problem guys. The QC photos I got from David was not the shoe they sent me. Bunched up fabric. I'm not happy that they give photos of shoes that they are not sending out

Last edited:
Maybe I'm not clear, sorry.
I mean that there is a recess area in the fabric where the swoosh is supposed to be and on both sides the swoosh is not perfectly centered in this gap.
You can see it when you zoom.

I'll see if the next pair is better or not...

My swoosh is SUPER misaligned from that indent (Like 50% of the width of the swoosh)...and in normal use it cannot be seen at all.

The QC photos are lit by oblique sunlight which accentuates folds and creases. It's why the ribs look so defined. Make whatever call is right for you, but I haven't been able to see my misalignment unless I get my face right up against the shoes. Hopefully that will help you decide if that is the right pair for you. And if it isn't, I hope you find one that is.

-Nick

My swoosh is SUPER misaligned from that indent (Like 50% of the width of the swoosh)...and in normal use it cannot be seen at all.

The QC photos are lit by oblique sunlight which accentuates folds and creases. It's why the ribs look so defined. Make whatever call is right for you, but I haven't been able to see my misalignment unless I get my face right up against the shoes. Hopefully that will help you decide if that is the right pair for you. And if it isn't, I hope you find one that is.

-Nick

I don't want to be too picky, (am I?) ;)
Just want to compare with another pair to make my decision.
But yes, I HAVE to make a decision :)
Can't wait to receive them!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back