Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Yeh that would be nice $100 back , fat chance of that happening.Good job I like my shoes!

I'm not holding my breath either. Reminds me of the time I stood in line for 4 hours to get the first iPhone. Sometime later they reduced the price and gave all us early adopters $100 back...in Apple Store gift cards...which got you basically nothing at the Apple Store. I ended up buying a keyboard I didn't need.

But I'm happy to see these come within reach for more people.

I would like to see pictures of these so called new voltage MAGs once they are part of the main production. But what will they do with the stockpile of shoes that dont have the voltages changed? I guess only we will know about the change until their supplies of the old shoes are gone.

Let's see how long the v3 lights last on the out-or-the-box charge...... started at 5am today :D
IMG_4145.JPG
oh, and davidjones888 thanks for lowering price - it will take less time for me to save up for my second pair of these now! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone did start that project..... I only got as far as buying myself a pair. They're pretty comfy! The elastic holds tighter than the V3's though.
Had the same feeling about elastics : they're too hard :/ (bth : check out your mails ;) )

Btw did any of the modders here had the idea to mod the Nike Shibusa? They could be the low version of the Mags, lol.
https://www.footlocker.co.uk/en/p/nike-air-shibusa-men-shoes-9797?v=314105864004
I brought them the first day I saw them available and I moded some details.
But they're on my shelve to be finished some days. For the moment, they've been painted but I had some cracking paint on my Roshe Mags so, I don't walk them out for the moment...
And I don't plan to add electronics in because they're "AIR"... so no digging into the soles. Next mods will be : Adding a correct Tongue, decals on the back and maybe some GITD logo somewhere on the Tongue. You can spot them on my InstaGram : https://www.instagram.com/mokka_deez/

mag.JPG
(that price drop's gotta suck for Jedifyfe who got multiple pairs before they lowered the price.... I can just see him going 'damn, if they were all a hundred dollars cheaper I could have gotten one more pair!" :D Well, I would if I'd bought 4 at original price.

And lights.... only a little over 2 hours for out of the box charge. They probably just charged them enough to prove to the customers that they can turn on.
Let's hope they stay on longer after I can charge them fully. Gotta go get an American-to-Australian converter today so i can do that.

Regarding the RD's & yellowing, as some of you may know, I have a few pairs of US7, all dead-stock. One pair I had out of the box for maybe 3-4 months in a spare room in my house, with pulled curtains that stayed closed for the duration. There was perhaps the most faint slither of light away from complete darkness & the door stayed closed also.

It wasn't the soles I had to worry about, it was the LED bubble. Compared to the other two pairs, it has noticeably yellowed. The soles look exactly the same as the others & if you were to look at the bubble on its own you may think it hasn't yellowed at all, but compared to the other two, there is a marked difference.

Thank you for your support all the time, we just set Nike Air Mag special into 499usd, free shipping as always, and pls remember 30 days exchange or refund guarantee in our store.
thanks
at everyone
for western union does this still sound right?

Our Western Union Address CITY:putian
State(PROVINCE):Fujian
FORENAME(First Name):Jianxian
SURNAME(Last Name):Yang

Gotta go get an American-to-Australian converter today so i can do that.

Is the adaptor itself 110v or 110v/220v. If 110v/220V, all you will need is the pin adaptor for about $8. Step down converters (240v down to 110v) cost considerably more. I think Asia is 240v, so it would make sense to make these dual voltage.

David, you mentioned before that you would be improving the wiring of the LEDs so they will not dim over time (at present they are too bright and may be overpowered/under-resistored), and try to improve the brightness of the EL panels. I will be very interested to know when these improvements have been made. With those, the lower price, and a bit better QC, you would have my money.

Also, please consider having each EL shape have its own power connection, instead of having a small connection between the EL panels. This one change would greatly prolong the life of the EL, and I think it would be worth a small increase in cost to make a change that could double or triple the amount of time the EL actually works.

yeach , we will improve it , pls do not worry , when it is ready . I will let u know .

- - - Updated - - -

thanks
at everyone
for western union does this still sound right?

Our Western Union Address CITY:putian
State(PROVINCE):Fujian
FORENAME(First Name):Jianxian
SURNAME(Last Name):Yang

yeach , that is right . you need to choose the cash at agent .

whe you make the payment by western union or monay gram .

when you finish the payment . pls let us know the order number and MTCN number

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you David!!!

welcome

Well, I never thought that I would see the day. Tomorrow, I will be putting my Master Replicas LotR Sting Sword for sale on eBay, to try and get some money for the V3's. Wish me luck :)

yeach , we will improve it , pls do not worry , when it is ready . I will let u know .

- - - Updated - - -

yeach , that is right . you need to choose the cash at agent .

whe you make the payment by western union or monay gram .

when you finish the payment . pls let us know the order number and MTCN number

- - - Updated - - -

welcome

Please make sure to make the electronics with stronger connections so they do not break please. And try to make the charger port bigger and easier to get to, and with a better and stronger connection.

Thank you for everything David

Thank you. I guess I am not that crazy after all.

"That's one small step for a man..one giant leap for mankind"
Now let's try to improve a bit the lights and no more yellow soles after 3 weeks and then we talk.

pls do not worry , our team is working on it ,.

we will try to make it better . when it is ready ,I will let u know

- - - Updated - - -

Please make sure to make the electronics with stronger connections so they do not break please. And try to make the charger port bigger and easier to get to, and with a better and stronger connection.

Thank you for everything David

Ok . I see . thank

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, that's pretty awesome!

yeach , it is 499 usd now .you can check it in our website .

How much time to charge after out of the box for v3? and how do you know when it is completely charged?
also someone gave a solution to make 3 lights clearer(green yellow red) how to?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back