Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Sweet I am finally finishing my molds which are of size 10.5 and curious what sizes they will fit.

from left to right. 10,10.5,11

image.jpeg

sole size.

10 is 18cm tip to tip

image.jpeg

10.5 is 18cm tip to tip

image.jpeg

11 is 18.75cm tip to tip

image.jpeg

Well, I can report that the V3's held up well for the first day. I walked around a shopping mall for a few hours today and even got rained on the way back to the car. They're slippery sneakers in the wet. After getting home, a quick cleaning and sitting in front of a box fan heater to dry, all the lights still work.
And they don't seem to have stained. :)
Didn't find a plug converter though so after they were try and I switched them on, they only stayed on for a few seconds then turned off again. Maybe tomorrow I can find one to charge them to full. cavx - the charger that comes with the V3s is a 100-240v. sorry, forgot to mention that before.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_7618.jpgIMG_7619.jpgIMG_7620.jpgIMG_7621.jpgIMG_7622.jpgIMG_7623.jpgIMG_7625.jpg

My QC pics just arrive and I ask for another pair.
The swoosh is not perfectly aligned and the soles look like 2 different tints on the oval parts.

Well, I can report that the V3's held up well for the first day. I walked around a shopping mall for a few hours today and even got rained on the way back to the car. They're slippery sneakers in the wet. After getting home, a quick cleaning and sitting in front of a box fan heater to dry, all the lights still work.
And they don't seem to have stained. :)
Didn't find a plug converter though so after they were try and I switched them on, they only stayed on for a few seconds then turned off again. Maybe tomorrow I can find one to charge them to full. @cavx - the charger that comes with the V3s is a 100-240v. sorry, forgot to mention that before.

I picked up my plug converter from jaycar. Cost $9. Luckily the closest jaycar to me is a 5 minute drive so I picked one up as soon as I got my kicks, but mine came with no charge out of the box so needed one straight away

it is better price now
you can check it in our website

I think the reason the EL soles are failing, is that the clear moldings are snug to the EL panels, so any flex or downward pressure from wearing them, is peeling the edges and snapping the centre connection. I would ensure that the soles have a few mm tolerance between the edge of the panel and the semi circles that they fit in.

Also, when are you making the EL brighter? I'd like to see evidence of it with a side by side of the old version. Once that's done, I'll send you my money for a few pairs. You've done a spectacular job on these!

Last edited:
View attachment 656122View attachment 656123View attachment 656124View attachment 656125View attachment 656126View attachment 656127View attachment 656128

My QC pics just arrive and I ask for another pair.
The swoosh is not perfectly aligned and the soles look like 2 different tints on the oval parts.

Don't think you'l get much better than them. The difference in colour on the soles is the angle of the camera, I believe there's a window to the side, and the left shoe is at the opposite angle as the right.

Don't think you'l get much better than them. The difference in colour on the soles is the angle of the camera, I believe there's a window to the side, and the left shoe is at the opposite angle as the right.

Actually, the misaligned swoosh bugs me more than the soles. Except that this pair is pretty cool. We'll see ;)

New member to the forum, but I've followed this thread for a while... I ordered my pair of V3s early, but have been out of town and just got around to taking some pics. They're awesome!

My pair had two minor issues... slight misalignment of the swoosh on the left shoe and a light stain on the inside of the left shoe as well. Has anyone tried cleaning them?

Link to some pics...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/crgimages/29087526485/in/datetaken-public/

Attachments

• IMG_7756.JPG
    IMG_7756.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 88
We are out of customs and getting ready to ship today everyone. Happy Friday! I'll do photos of the first pair I got next to the second pair to see any difference in manufacturing

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back