Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Found this yesterday doing a search to see if anything had been released on the costume. It says it is from the upcoming toy line. Only time will tell.......
ben-batsuit.jpg

Full reveal coming tomorrow apparently !

I care a lot more about the suit than I do the car.

Me too... however, I'd be happy with not seeing anything until the movie hits.

Has there ever been a time when fan outcry has altered the decisions of the people making a movie? If there were I doubt Affleck would be Batman... to name just one instance.

There are pros and cons to reveals:

Pros
If a design sucks it at least gives you time to get used to seeing it so it doesn't ruin the overall experience.
Seeing it a lot up front allows you to focus more on the horrible story that was built around it, proving the director's vision is completely flawed.
It gives fodder for horrible mistakes continually being made

Cons
Hmm... can't think of any now that I name all those pros. I guess I do want to see as much as possible. Forget surprises. ;)

50/50 on that car...what I mean is...the back half looks really good! Like a Burton/Nolan mash-up, in a good way. Of course the front's gonna make or break this.

From the looks of it, kinda seems like a cross between the tumbler and the '89 batmobile. I like what I see so far, can't wait to get the full view.

I'm kinda liking it so far.... Not sure about the farm tractor tires and moveable flappy panels. Carry over design styles from the chubby Tumbler obviously. Looks long and sleek otherwise. It almost appears to have a Furst type canopy. Agreed, full reaveal showing the front will make or break it. Hopefully it will have some design cues of a bat thrown in. And, hopefully they will call it a Batmobile proper, which I don't think the Tumbler was ever reffered to as in the movies.

Thanks for the bigger picture as well Barn Owl.

Not digging the short ears nor the gigantic bat symbol, but the suit appears to be some sort of textured fabric, like Henry's, which means Affleck is really massive !
Higher res pic :
http://i.imgur.com/3hRU6px.jpg

edit : the more I look at it, the more it looks organic and scary, really "creature of night" ! Hope he can turns his head though :D

Not digging the short ears nor the gigantic bat symbol, but the suit appears to be some sort of textured fabric, like Henry's, which means Affleck is really massive !
Higher res pic :
http://i.imgur.com/3hRU6px.jpg

edit : the more I look at it, the more it looks organic and scary, really "creature of night" ! Hope he can turns his head though :D

They are apparently going full Frank Miller, The Dark Knight Returns, with the design. Personally, I love it. Agreed on the texture as well, adds a little something to it.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back