Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Cant wait to see the batsuit, but the superman suit doesnt need to change tho. Wouldnt make sense to me for him to choose something made on earth over something kryptonian...

There isn't much of a reason for Superman to change suits, but I'd like it if he did. Let's get something a little less textured, with a belt (since they won't give the trunks back).

From what I read around the net, they're not going to change his suit completely, just tweak the current design. Maybe brighter colors ?

There isn't much of a reason for Superman to change suits, but I'd like it if he did. Let's get something a little less textured, with a belt (since they won't give the trunks back).

He doesn't wear pants. It's a full body suit... it's not like it's going to fall down around his ankles.

OK... so going by his traditional costume, the belt is to hold up the underwear he wears on the outside of his one-piece, skin-tight body suit. Much better. At least we've established function. ;)

It doesn't matter if there's a literal reason for it or not, I'm talking about having the belt as a design choice.

Superman's red trunks break his blue suit into two sections, visually, which makes the whole thing much more appealing. The Flash has a yellow belt for the same purpose, and he's not carrying anything around either. The MOS suit didn't have anything to break up the design, and that proved distracting (see: every forum post since 2011 pointing and snickering at Henry Cavill's bulge).

He doesn't need to be wearing underwear, but he needs something near his waist to make the design easier on the eyes.

MoS_McGuinness_Statue__scaled_600.jpgtumblr_lzwbu0MUY61r9cnoio1_1280.jpg I say go old school and get back to what we all know......

Never could understand the gray/blue Batman,never in my life have I seen a bat that color! to be honest the all black suit since the 1989 film isn't a favorite ether I always liked the gray/black one best.

Wasn't blue used as a manner to highlight the black in the comics ? Like some characters would have blue reflects drawn on their black hair ? I'm sure the suit has been really blue at times, but it has been mistakenly interpreted as blue lots of time too. Anyway I like the black better, and I can't wait to see it. Snyder isn't helping though, claiming he has a huge poster of it in his office but can't take a pic and release it ! Anybody up for a small B&E :p ?

^probably. That is how Spider-Man ended up being red and blue---the highlights over areas that were intended to be black took over.

He's probably just a cameo, as his pre cyborg, football player self. Like Renner in Thor. 5 min of screen time max. But a JL film is coming soon after for sure !

Didn't they say they were going with the shorter ears? I don't like that.

Somebody said that, but it wasn't through any official channels. But I'm with you on that. I don't want the Batman beyond cartoon type ears but the itty bitty Adam west-like ears would just look, pardon the expression, retarded on a modern age Batman.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back