Gen V

janglesworthy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
MV5BMTNhMzk1NmYtNGMyMC00NjU3LWI4NmItZTRhMjgyODk0Mzc0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY1MTU3NDY5._V1_.jpg

First 3 episodes are out. Some may say it's a bloody good time.

I agree its good.
The only thing I dislike is the constant current society references (talking about how A-Train hangs out with Jake Paul and Pewdiepie comments). Really ages the show and is going to make it incomprehensible in a couple of years because no one knows who they are.

The world building is good and I do wonder how the protagonist turns out. I do think some of these characters will appear in the main series as well.

One thing Im surprised with is how many weaknesses supes actually have.

The show has showed high frequency which seems to be common to all supes and now memory erasure. Not sure if this is caused by power from another supe.

The new supes are potentially stronger than current seven (at least lower tier members) so honestly would be cool to see them enter the main series.

I enjoyed it far more than i thought I would. It started out feeling like a CW production of The Boys, but after a few episodes I got into it and I'm glad I finished it.

Now I'm going back and rewatching The Boys :)

It is good although im not sure about its impact tbh. Will need to wait for season 4 to see what is the overall relevance of this sideshow.

I did enjoy it though.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back