The next release of the Tomenosuke Blaster from Blade Runner

Hey everyone. New member here and really excited to get this blaster. One question; I'm a bit of a modder. How easy do you think it'll be to field strip one of these?

By the way, I asked customer service last week for an ETA and was told "Hopefully by the end of August."

Hey everyone. New member here and really excited to get this blaster. One question; I'm a bit of a modder. How easy do you think it'll be to field strip one of these?

If you have a couple different punches and metric & imperial Allen keys you can take one down in a few minutes. The only tricky parts are the cylinder release, and the trigger action but even those aren't really hard once you realize how they're supposed to go together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just charged the remaining balance. Maybe it is coming sooner than September?

Nice if so. Website still says August, CS say August/September. I'm sure we will get email tracking numbers when they eventually ship.

My balance was paid also, 7 days ago. A sign maybe?

Got charged today as well. Really hoping they'll ship sooner rather than later now. No update on the tome nodule blog either.

Hey guys, we are scheduled to get a truck either the last week of this month or in the first week of next month. I believe these will be coming on that truck. I will see if I can get confirmation on that tomorrow. If customer service said around those dates then I am led to believe they will be on there. I'll see what I find out tomorrow. ;)

EDIT: Spoke with someone this morning, and they are NOT coming on "the truck" as they are shipping separately. I was told not to make any announcements about the upcoming shipment on the forums at this time as it is an "unofficial place", and that the details and any questions about the shipment (which is coming soon) will be answered through customer service. Please call customer service or email them through the website and they will give you the latest details on this.

Last edited:
My charge just went through too. I haven't been this excited since receiving my VR headset. Boys and their toys, right? :D

If you have a couple different punches and metric & imperial Allen keys you can take one down in a few minutes. The only tricky parts are the cylinder release, and the trigger action but even those aren't really hard once you realize how they're supposed to go together.

Thanks!

Customer Service just emailed me back and said they'll be shipping next week (for those who have fully paid)....

8181d6ac253dd74a96723008910dabe6.jpg

Doesn't sound like too bad a delay.

It also appears the barrel and bulldog do not have a blued finish. A tad disappointing but I don't mind modding mine if someone does a run of replacement barrels.

Last edited:
When I contacted Customer Service, they told me, "These ship early next week. There are many orders to be processed and then they are passed to the packing and shipping department as they require special packing.
Tracking numbers will be sent."

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't sound like too bad a delay.

It also appears the barrel and bulldog do not have a blued finish. A tad disappointing but I don't mind modding mine if someone does a run of replacement barrels.

Those are ABS parts I believe. Would definitely be nice to have metal replacements. Wasn't there something similarly done for the Pro retail?

Man... once that thing ships, I'm gonna chew my nails to the bones worrying it won't get through Canada Customs.

But it will be glorious when I get the "cleared through customs" update.

The barrel doesn't seem to match the finish on the receiver in those new photos :unsure

This is what I expected (but it's still a tad disappointing). The early comments from Tomenosuke referred to a blued top receiver but they never mentioned the barrel. I think a more comprehensively blued version will be released at some point in the future, given the number of revisions / releases to-date.

This is what I expected (but it's still a tad disappointing). The early comments from Tomenosuke referred to a blued top receiver but they never mentioned the barrel. I think a more comprehensively blued version will be released at some point in the future, given the number of revisions / releases to-date.

Yeah, I know, they never promised to blue the barrel. But still. It would look better. Let's see what they come up with next :thumbsup

The pictures on the site were pretty misleading both from HCG and tomenosuke. Oh well, I don't mind doing some mods.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back