The next release of the Tomenosuke Blaster from Blade Runner

I will try to remember to ask the shipping dept. tomorrow when I get to the office and see if they can confirm that there has not been any delivery issues shipping to Canada.

Shouldn't be any issue with shipping to Canada so long as there is no mention of "replica" on the packaging; as "replicas" are illegal to possess in Canada. The blade runner blaster, even though a non-functioning "replica" doesn't actually meet the definition of "replica" according to the firearm act as it doesn't replicate a real firearm.

looking over my collection for what I could sell off for this (should Canada not have issues)...

Hope they don't all go at once! I need time to think about this. It IS a holy grail item.

I like that HCG is calling it Ultimate Evolution. I wish that was on the box.

I second that.

Let me add that I've always wanted a blaster but seemed to arrive 5 minutes too late or was short on cash. I wonder whether this version could be the last from Tomenosuke. What more can he improve on? It reminds me of the many attempts over the years to create the "ultimate" soundtrack for Blade Runner. Each one was a bit better than the next until Pendor released its Esper 'Retirement' Edition in 2011 which seems to be holding its place atop the heap. I wonder if HCG's Tomenosuke Blaster PRO UE is Tomenosuke's retirement edition?

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a Pro Retail version a few months ago with the matte finish on the receiver. It's nice, but now I wish I had waited and picked up one of these instead. Oh well...

I bought a Pro Retail version a few months ago with the matte finish on the receiver. It's nice, but now I wish I had waited and picked up one of these instead. Oh well...

Someone just sold their matte finish pro version in the JY yesterday for $900 so he could buy the new one. It sold in less than a day!
That matte version is still highly sellable.

Really? I just scored a Coyle full metal kit 28 of 50 for $450 CAD.

Was thinking of assembled Coyles which go for three times that. He has a ghost version that looks amazing that's even more (assembled). Not saying they aren't worth it. Just wishing I had a few extra kidneys to get every iteration of this blaster (newest tomenosuke included). Gotta catch 'em all.

Someone just sold their matte finish pro version in the JY yesterday for $900 so he could buy the new one. It sold in less than a day!
That matte version is still highly sellable.

I wish I could have kept both. Alas, I need to start putting money toward Halloween.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back