Tomenosuke Blade Runner Blaster Chibi

masterjedi322

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was lucky enough to snag one of the Tomenosuke Blade Runner Blaster Chibi, and it arrived yesterday!

This is a static, fully-assembled piece. There are no moving parts.

I think the piece is very well done! The finish is fantastic! The upper receiver is matte black and the ammo clip and receiver side covers are a gloss black.

The grips are a nice color, although I did notice some small bubbles, one in each grip - a minor gripe.

As with the other Tomenosuke blasters, the box art is lovely. Also included are a few photos of the replica, and a black cardboard display stand, similar to the higher-end stands Tomenosuke offers.

The piece feels good in the hand. It's got the chunky revolver feel of the larger blasters but with the benefit of being lighter weight since it's largely resin.

Overall, really happy with it and excited to add it to my collection!

Sean

IMG_1779.jpeg
IMG_1780.jpeg
IMG_1776.jpeg
IMG_1777.jpeg
IMG_1781.jpeg
IMG_1782.jpeg
IMG_1783.jpeg
IMG_1784.jpeg
IMG_1785.jpeg
IMG_1786.jpeg
IMG_1787.jpeg
IMG_1789.jpeg

Ah, super cool. I love the stunt kit from Tomenosuke. I had no idea this thing even existed. Just picked one up!

Thanks for sharing the pics. Can't even wait.

I was lucky enough to snag one of the Tomenosuke Blade Runner Blaster Chibi, and it arrived yesterday!

This is a static, fully-assembled piece. There are no moving parts.

I think the piece is very well done! The finish is fantastic! The upper receiver is matte black and the ammo clip and receiver side covers are a gloss black.

The grips are a nice color, although I did notice some small bubbles, one in each grip - a minor gripe.

As with the other Tomenosuke blasters, the box art is lovely. Also included are a few photos of the replica, and a black cardboard display stand, similar to the higher-end stands Tomenosuke offers.

The piece feels good in the hand. It's got the chunky revolver feel of the larger blasters but with the benefit of being lighter weight since it's largely resin.

Overall, really happy with it and excited to add it to my collection!

Sean

View attachment 1701779View attachment 1701780View attachment 1701781View attachment 1701782View attachment 1701783View attachment 1701784View attachment 1701785View attachment 1701786View attachment 1701787View attachment 1701788View attachment 1701789View attachment 1701790
Dude! Love it Love it Love it!!! Thanks for the brilliant photos.Absolutley stunning!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back