Rick Grimes’ Season 2&3 jacket and t-shirt as worn by Andrew Lincoln

They were given to me by my brother, Andrew Clutterbuck aka Lincoln. Not sure what to do with them and not sure what they’re worth. Any ideas

they are worth a ton of money...I would keep them...you wouldn't want Lincoln finding out they were sold especially since they were a gift...

but if you do sell, then contact propstore to sell them to get the most amount for them...

They were given to me by my brother, Andrew Clutterbuck aka Lincoln. Not sure what to do with them and not sure what they’re worth. Any ideas

If they were a gift from your brother, then hold on to them. But if you must sell them, they definitely go through The PropStore.

That's... quite a gift. Well, what would your brother like you to do with them? They can be worth quite a bit, especially the iconic jacket symbolizing the "Ricktatorship".

What you could always do is take a few pictures of the jacket and the t-shirt and share it with the community. I for one still can't seem to figure out what kind of brown color is used for the corduroy on the jacket. :confused

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back