Tomenosuke get worldwide Blaster rights

I'm new enough here that the level of comprehensiveness in some of the replies is still impressive to me, thanks for all the answers.

by the way, to clarify as well, the tomenosuke is plastic and zamac (zinc alloy). some pieces are another alloy that I don't remember. it is not stainless steel however. that would be awesome if someone machined a stainless steel blaster but I'm not sure it could be sold in restricted countries and it would also be super expensive!

Apologize in advance for the dumb question, but are there any differences from the 2049 gun and the original BR gun than Tomens offered up? I’ve been wanting a gun forever and then when the new movie hit, everything switched to “2049?”

Apologize in advance for the dumb question, but are there any differences from the 2049 gun and the original BR gun than Tomens offered up? I’ve been wanting a gun forever and then when the new movie hit, everything switched to “2049?”

I believe the only difference will be the packaging. Having 2049 on the product is most likely a licensing thing.

The "Blade Runner" part is a licensing thing. The "2049" is on both.
As mentioned before, HCG wrote on the product page that they product will be identical. Only the box art will differ. I imagine the packaging style will also be identical.

The "Blade Runner" part is a licensing thing. The "2049" is on both.
As mentioned before, HCG wrote on the product page that they product will be identical. Only the box art will differ. I imagine the packaging style will also be identical.

No, not exactly.
Different box art, and a different box style.

To get a sneak peak, I've posted a new thread where the new box is shown.

One more dummy question as I can’t seem to find this on the product page. Do the lights on this work? Not a huge deal, but would be nice if they did.

I asked them and they said “They will start shipping end of October in batches”

Great news!!!! Looks like the first batch of blasters are in stock as my full and final payment is showing pending on my credit card activity......hopefully not long now then :D

Just confirmed with HCG that mine shipped out today! First time purchasing from them. It's always a bit scary to drop that much on a pre-order. They have been fantastic to work with! Can't wait for my blaster!

by the way, to clarify as well, the tomenosuke is plastic and zamac (zinc alloy). some pieces are another alloy that I don't remember. it is not stainless steel however. that would be awesome if someone machined a stainless steel blaster but I'm not sure it could be sold in restricted countries and it would also be super expensive!

If the barrel is any indication, a stainless steel blaster would be insane. It's going to be heavy and cost a pretty penny to produce, but it'll sparkle.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back