Tomenosuke get worldwide Blaster rights

I have just called HCG and they say that mine is being shipped today :D I will post some pics when I get it

EDIT: Just received shipping notification whoop whoop!

Last edited:
Just spoke to HCG who told me my order should be charged today and shipped this week. I ordered on 9/17.

Interesting. I was on the wait list for the last run (unofficial 2049 version) and got transferrred so I would have thought I'd be near the top of this one. We'll see I guess.

I was sent a PayPal statement today for my remaining balance. Talked to HCG and they said should ship this week. I ordered on 9/5, but was initially on installment option. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me if the upper receiver, triggers and trigger guard of the current Tomenosuke is 'weatherable'? i.e. can it be sanded down to, I presume, the zinc alloy?

If anyone has got a Tomenosuke blaster in the UK, what roughly are the import tax fees?

Should be a fixed HMRC handling fee of £11.30 (a disgusting price rise this year from £8.40 last year!) plus 20% of the declared retail value/price in VAT on top but I have seen varying amounts from several people from the full amount to nothing at all. Depends where your parcel is coming from and whether you catch HM Revenue & Customs people on a good day or not.
Bringing stuff like this into the UK I have found Japan deliveries tend to be under-charged more often than US deliveries.

If anyone has got a Tomenosuke blaster in the UK, what roughly are the import tax fees?

Got a call from customs today asking about the"toy" I was being sent. They wanted to know what it was, so I just said "it's a ... toy ... from a film ..."
Seemed to do the job as she cleared it! She asked if it was a prop and I said yes. It's about 20% tax, so, yeah ...

Thought I might have missed out on the initial HGC run but looks like it will be shipping soon.
Pending payment on credit card statement. Hopefully it clears Canada Customs.

Thought I might have missed out on the initial HGC run but looks like it will be shipping soon.
Pending payment on credit card statement. Hopefully it clears Canada Customs.

You will not have a problem. They might hold it for a little bit but they will not seize it.

Should be a fixed HMRC handling fee of £11.30 (a disgusting price rise this year from £8.40 last year!) plus 20% of the declared retail value/price in VAT on top but I have seen varying amounts from several people from the full amount to nothing at all. Depends where your parcel is coming from and whether you catch HM Revenue & Customs people on a good day or not.
Bringing stuff like this into the UK I have found Japan deliveries tend to be under-charged more often than US deliveries.
If you get it in the Country at all! My Model kit order was seized and after months of red tape was destroyed.

Bed luck dude. As I say, I can only speak from personal experience. I’ve had two Tomenosuke kits from Japan, one fully built Tomen from the US, no less than four full-metal Sidkits from Italy and two all-plastic Sidkits from Germany. Only one of them was delayed, by less than a week, by customs before being delivered and that was one of the bright pink plastic Sid's.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back