TFA Graflex Research (That's a Graflex, right? Force Awakens teaser trailer #2)

track.jpgtrack profile.jpg
Just wanted to show this comparison of the Parks 2.0 grip vs. the Launch Bay saber grips.

Last edited:
Roy, I see you have added a little description to you clamp cover saying it is not designed for replicas. Here is one of yours on my 2.0. It works pretty well, but you can see a little flexing in be reflection. This may be because my clamp is a bit loose. The only thing that is off is the slot for the screw that holds the clamp's orientation. I am still very pleased with how it turned out!

https://s4.postimg.org/va6tbg1z1/image.jpg

Roy, I see you have added a little description to you clamp cover saying it is not designed for replicas. Here is one of yours on my 2.0. It works pretty well, but you can see a little flexing in be reflection. This may be because my clamp is a bit loose. The only thing that is off is the slot for the screw that holds the clamp's orientation. I am still very pleased with how it turned out!

https://s4.postimg.org/va6tbg1z1/image.jpg

Hi Kenzie! I'm happy to hear that. But the slot is indeed pretty far off. Which shows that the 2.0 clamp replica is actually pretty far off [emoji37]
I will keep the text in my description, because your image (BTW the link doesn't work in your post) shows that it doesn't fit exactly.
Thanks for sharing!

Great! Thanks a million!!! There was one unboxing review online where the guy said the propshop saber had "accurate plastic parts" as his hands brushed against the grips but that wasn't really definitive. This settles it

I was concerned about that article as well, but so far it's the ONLY source that has mentioned the hero TFA grips being rubber, and since we've now confirmed the Propshop grips are plastic, that leads me to believe the CineFx article may be mistaken. I have tcss rubber grips on mine now, but I'll probably swap them out for some plastic ones soon.

Could you link the unboxing please?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back