Pulse rifle counter

one question for mr.lightbender.
is it possible to programm the counter in a way, that the jump from 99 to 95 will be faster?
i watched the movie again, and when you watch it in normal speed, the counter resets from 99 to 95 so fast, that you cant see the 98,97,96.
you will only be able to see that countdown when you freeze the scene and make a frame exact search with the jog wheel of your player.

so, can you re-programm the counter in that way?

Hi Barney,

Yes, it can be programmed to go as fast as you want. Currently it is 10Hz. Movie frames are 24 fps, about 2-1/2 times as fast. Sound about right?

Hi Exoray,

I knew the CR2032s were limited in capacity, but I had no idea their max discharge rate was so low. I may still sacrifice one just for the heck of it.

I'd like to use something like this:

yes nightcat. sounds very good.
but the standard rate of fire should remain 10 rounds per second. only the innitial 99 to 95 resettting should be speeded up.

doable that way?

I would love to see this counter upgraded to include the features of the now defunct ReplicantFX boards. Any chance of that in the future?

I would love to see this counter upgraded to include the features of the now defunct ReplicantFX boards. Any chance of that in the future?
Yeah I miss the replicantFX boards ,they were nice.....I am curious about their counter ,any chance on a soundboard in the future....:cool

Hi all,

I realise that this thread hasn't had much action but I was hoping for some help. I have one of Matsuo's old counters and haveing a hell of a time trying to get it to fit inside, here is a pic of it - Matsuo Counter.jpg

I am considering buying one of Lightbenders instead of using this one due to the amount of room it takes up and issues with all the wires to fit in but does anyone have pictures of the inside of the pulse with Lightbenders board installed. I'd like to see how the wires fit with his board and how the reload switch and trigger switch are fitted. The more pics the better. I'm assuming that Lightbenders boards are still available.

Thanks dan

Lightbenders » Blog Archive » Pulse rifle board has photos and video of the board working. Here it is in an HCG (which is what it was originally designed for).
hcg.JPG

Hi all,

I realise that this thread hasn't had much action but I was hoping for some help. I have one of Matsuo's old counters and haveing a hell of a time trying to get it to fit inside, here is a pic of it -

I am considering buying one of Lightbenders instead of using this one due to the amount of room it takes up and issues with all the wires to fit in but does anyone have pictures of the inside of the pulse with Lightbenders board installed. I'd like to see how the wires fit with his board and how the reload switch and trigger switch are fitted. The more pics the better. I'm assuming that Lightbenders boards are still available.

Thanks dan

Thanks for that juno. I've given up on my old Matsuo counter, with the wires in there the mag keeps hitting them and will take extensive modding of the shrouds that could reduce the strength of them.

Do you have any pics of where the wire placement goes for the reload switch and trigger countdown switch, I couldn't see any installation guide on the Blog you linked?

Thanks dan

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back