On the hunt for a good M41A Pulse Rifle kit

CreechMagoo

Im looking for a good M41A kit to add to my collection. This is my first foray into props form the Alien series but its an item iv been wanting for a while. I have a couple Star Wars blasters for Field Marshal and am wondering if anyone out there makes a good metal M41A kit. Thanks in advance!

Hi, short answer is no, there a no complete metal Pulse Rifle kits available.

You can certainly find some metal components [stocks, 8 hole vents, etc, etc], but you will still need some sort of base to work with, be that something like an airsoft pulse rifle [Snow Wolf], or real steel/replica Thompson [such as Denix, although I'd not recommend that particular one].

If you do go the parts route, be mindful to do some due diligence on sellers [ This for e.g. ]

Also, the Aliens Legacy forum has a heap of great info on peoples builds, as does this Facebook group.

Thank you! Iv been looking at some good options for Thompson airsoft guns as I figured a full kit probably wasn't really out there. Thank you for the leads.

Hello, might I suggest going with a hybrid build using an AS Thompson and a 3D resin printed shroud. That's where I am right now. I was going with a vac formed shroud, like the originals but I have been waiting since before 2000 for my shrouds. Finally pulled the trigger on a 3D shroud that fits.

I am really happy that you managed to get yours. Matsuo still owes me the shrouds I paid for, yes these are the ones I have been patiently waiting for.
How long have you waited ? Unless you get one in the Junkyard or EBay You might never. To be honest I have not seen a rifle sell here since I have been a member .

Last edited:
The Airsoft Snow Wolf/Matrix Pulse Rifle is a great jumping off point. It is fairly accurate and can be modified and upgraded fairly easily.

Otherwise there are many 3D printed kits being done right now.

A couple of guys in England are developing metal shrouds and SPAS Grenade Launchers as well as a guy here in the forum.

The Airsoft Snow Wolf/Matrix Pulse Rifle is a great jumping off point. It is fairly accurate and can be modified and upgraded fairly easily.

Otherwise there are many 3D printed kits being done right now.

A couple of guys in England are developing metal shrouds and SPAS Grenade Launchers as well as a guy here in the forum.
There was one guy who made the original steel SPAS cages for Matsuo he went MIA thats why there are none to be found .

anyone have any leads on this metal shrouds? trying to cover all my bases as I do research. I think my game plan is to get a few options, the Snow Wolf Pulse Rifle seems like a good jumping off point/ reference, but im still going to try to build one off of a an airsoft Thompson base.

anyone have any leads on this metal shrouds? trying to cover all my bases as I do research. I think my game plan is to get a few options, the Snow Wolf Pulse Rifle seems like a good jumping off point/ reference, but im still going to try to build one off of a an airsoft Thompson base.
It depends on what the budget is with these. I personally would never buy a Snow Wolf for any reason . But you are in a pickle there is nobody in the entire hobby left making accurate Pulse rifles .

HCG shrouds can come up every once in a while, I saw a few go for less than SPAS cages which people are asking over 1k for now. Will be interesting to see how those work in progress ones turn out. I believe a post was made earlier this year was made with handmade shrouds and there are a various few throughout the forum who have done it if I recall but certainly difficult having to make that shape.

I bought a Snow Wolf a few months ago and I'm very happy with it. I didn't want a stunt type solid resin rifle so options were limited for me in the UK.

The Snow Wolf has a lot of flaws/inaccuracies but when I stand back and look at it, it's no doubt a M41A Pulse Rifle. At this point in life its good enough for me.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back