New Tomenosuke Blaster Pro "Retail" version

Re: New Tomenosuke Blaster Pro "Retail" version

...don't fret. It seems there will be future production. You may want to contact Mune to see and get on a list?

Last edited:
The remarkable idiocy is off the charts on such matters.
Criminals could easily construct a convincing enough firearm replica at home, but yeah
nerd collectors paying a grand for a movie prop replica are going to use it to rob?
Time to move to Mars guys, let's start a colony!

Just got my kit today. Does anyone have these spots on their receiver? Looks like moisture spots, but they can't be rubbed off. Wondering how to remove the them.

Not sure how to post a pic yet.

Last edited:
Re: New Tomenosuke Blaster Pro "Retail" version

Criminals could easily construct a convincing enough firearm replica at home, but yeah
nerd collectors paying a grand for a movie prop replica are going to use it to rob?

Ha ha!, "nerd collectors", yeah, I know.

- - - Updated - - -

Just got my kit today. Does anyone have these spots on their receiver? Looks like moisture spots, but they can't be rubbed off. Wondering how to remove the them.

Not sure how to post a pic yet.

That's peculiar, didn't have those on mine. You're going to have to sand it before bluing so that should take them off?.

So it's been stopped at Customs? Do you get a refund and/or pay for shipping back to supplier?

How does it work?

It's on it's way. The best case scenario is I get a letter from my local sorting office saying to pay the duty, which will be huge but worth it. The worst case is I get a letter saying it contravenes UK gun laws, and they're seizing it. Can I appeal?, will they return to sender?, truth is, I just don't know. Fingers crossed, I'm bricking it.

If this comes through, first thing I'm gonna do is smoke a spliff, then sit down to watch Blade runner directors cut, whilst holding the blaster in my hand. Strange?, yes. Satisfying?, I just can't tell you.

I'll be taking my Man melter 3600zx.

Mine was originally held at Chicago customs and a week later arrived at my doorstep.

It had a form on it requesting the purchaser to pay $40 for it to be released from Customs to me.

Customs just sent it straight thru. Go figure.

It's on it's way. The best case scenario is I get a letter from my local sorting office saying to pay the duty, which will be huge but worth it. The worst case is I get a letter saying it contravenes UK gun laws, and they're seizing it. Can I appeal?, will they return to sender?, truth is, I just don't know. Fingers crossed, I'm bricking it.

Mine was originally held at Chicago customs and a week later arrived at my doorstep.

It had a form on it requesting the purchaser to pay $40 for it to be released from Customs to me.

Customs just sent it straight thru. Go figure.

Every time I think about it, I feel sick. It means that much to me.

Watch out with that Manmelter...It looks lethal. I don't understand how you can allow this anxiousness to occur with just a movie prop. How come you don't know what the import procedure is with these guns? You should ask the Police and Customs, and they should inform you of the laws and procedures etc. Hence you should not be in such a tormentful situation. I am sure those Customs people and police there speak your lingo...:popcorn

Last edited:
Thought it worthwhile to do the two Blasters in the one pic, Tomenosuke on left, Takagi on right:

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG

I like playing with the Takagi more, love the finish on the lever and casings and the smoother cycling on the cylinder. Tomenosuke goes in Brandomacks case, Takagi gets played with...:cool

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back