Zelda Explained via BTTF

There are so many theories as to the zelda timelines that I don't even think Nintendo knows what's going on. Personally I don't think half of them are in the same universe as the first 3.

Re: Back to the Future + Legend of Zleda

I guess that I am not as big of a geek to know WHAT THE F THAT VIDEO MEANT!!!!!!! It was all "Jibber Jabber Link and then Time Continueum Blab"

Last edited:

Glad you dug it, Paul!

I played Doc Brown in this video.
Here's a pic of me on set:

IMAG0190.jpg

Our writer/director also just posted a behind the scenes video: YouTube - ‪"Link to the Future" - Behind the Scenes‬‏

Dude, that was you!!! Ha! Makes me love it even more. My son being a huge Link and Bttf fan watched it 6 times before he went to bed, already sending the link - pun intended - to all his buddies. I really like the little thing you did where when Link grabbed the sword the triforce on his hand lit up. Really really fun stuff. Good job Nick - and here i was wondering if the guy playing Doc got his shirt from the RPF run - now i know

Damn, that was hilarious and really puts the games into perspective.

Great job as Doc Brown too!

Ahhhh - that explains the Institute lab coat too. I always wanted one of those 6 passenger Delorean posters seen while you're waiting online.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back