Zbrush Preadator Journey.

predarandy11

So guys i got Zbrush to work on my computer and i started to play around with it then decided to make my predator heres what i got so far. 2 Hours of work.

Oh yeah any advice feel free to commet

Attachments

• predator.bmp
    1.9 MB · Views: 230
  • predator1.bmp
    1.8 MB · Views: 391
You should make the mandibles out of seperate geometry as there is quite a bit of stretching where there are not enough polygons. Looks good so far though.

Great to see you got it up and running and it's looking good so far! May I suggest you begin your base mesh with zspheres, it would be alot easier to pull out the mandibles that way and you'll have more resolution there. I have here a suggestion/example. Hope this helps!
zspheresuggestion.jpg.png

Another 1 hour of work and alot has done i need to know how to make teeth and dreads and wrinkles.

Attachments

• PREDATOR_.bmp
    1.6 MB · Views: 219
  • PREDATOR_____.bmp
    1.7 MB · Views: 187
Well I never start a project straight from Zbrush, I always make low poly models in Maya then export them to zbrush for detailing. So if you have another 3D program you could very easily make a dread shape and export it.

Updated Head done! paint done! ;) and now i still need to know how to make dreads and teeth from just zbrush Got to do the bio now!

Attachments

• a.bmp
    1.6 MB · Views: 172
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back