Zbrush Preadator Journey.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

predarandy11

So guys i got Zbrush to work on my computer and i started to play around with it then decided to make my predator heres what i got so far. 2 Hours of work.

Oh yeah any advice feel free to commet

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Lifeburn

You should make the mandibles out of seperate geometry as there is quite a bit of stretching where there are not enough polygons. Looks good so far though.

Eraserhead

Great to see you got it up and running and it's looking good so far! May I suggest you begin your base mesh with zspheres, it would be alot easier to pull out the mandibles that way and you'll have more resolution there. I have here a suggestion/example. Hope this helps!
zspheresuggestion.jpg.png

Lifeburn

Well I never start a project straight from Zbrush, I always make low poly models in Maya then export them to zbrush for detailing. So if you have another 3D program you could very easily make a dread shape and export it.

predarandy11

Updated Head done! paint done! ;) and now i still need to know how to make dreads and teeth from just zbrush Got to do the bio now!

Attachments

• 1.6 MB Views: 132