Zbrush Trial!?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Darth Pinhead

Have you fully cleaned off your computer from the previous setup attempts? I had an issue last week and had to go through my computer manually after and uninstall and remove everything associated with a piece of software. I followed up with a clean-up using Advanced System Care to clean up all the junk residue. Pretty good piece of software to have anyway, by the by...

predarandy11

I deleted everything that had to do with zbrush and i use that system care thing to clean my laptop and it did i cleand the disc and stuff and i still get a error during setup and the other ones i try i get error when i open.

Lifeburn

Haves you checked the system requirements? Maybe you need a beefier computer. Zbrush is heavily dependent on how much ram you have.