Your Pulse Rifle collection Pictures

ThePhoenix

I am having my first pulse rifle made and in the meantime to cope with the wait I
would love to see pictures of Everyones . Been a huge fan of the film so if you don't mind sharing you would be helping me get threw this tuff time. I know you guys know what its like :cry.

Here is mine !! :lol

img1323e.jpg

Does anyone still sell the resin kits? I have an old MiM kit, that's falling apart at the seams. The problem is that where the glue is still holding, it's holding really well. I'm afraid that by the time I'm done cutting through things, there won't be anything left to put back together.

I even have the short run metal stock and barrel vent and the Aliens Legacy shoulder strap.

I've always loved this piece and hate to see it fall into such disrepair. But trying to save it would do more damage than could be recovered.

-Fred

H-I_PRs.jpg

The green one is mine, the black one was assembled for a friend.
Haven't seen either one of them in over 5 years when I loaned mine out to same friend for a film shoot.:angry

Here are some of mine through the years:

Custom MP5 Based PR

IMG_4214.jpg

G&P With Matsuo Upgrades

IMG_3413.jpg

Matsuo with real Spas/Remington GL top and HCG bottom

IMG_3963.jpg

Both HCG BB and OD

IMG_3960.jpg

I also have an SD Pulse rifle but no pics.

Last edited:
Here is the PR I built a few years ago. It has Matsu shrouds and grenade launcher along with aluminum parts by nicks'dad. It has a new owner right now.

IMG_5508.jpg

IMG_5501.jpg

IMG_5496.jpg

IMG_5497.jpg

IMG_5498.jpg

IMG_5493.jpg

IMG_5494.jpg

IMG_5495.jpg

IMG_5509.jpg

IMG_5510.jpg

IMG_5502.jpg

IMG_5500.jpg

IMG_5489.jpg

IMG_5512.jpg

Haaaaaaa !!!!

I want to punch me in the face... I dissociated the barrel vent and the triangle.

I was not sure that the front triangle and the barrel was made in one piece ...
But with your picture, I understand better this one :

ripleym41_low.jpg

I really REALLY wish I hadn't opened this thread. The pulse rifle is my #1 prop to own and just seeing all these pulse rifles makes me want to go out and rob a bank so I can finally own one.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back