Your Pulse Rifle collection Pictures

Thanks for the compliment gyoung. Ive been trying to keep this on a budget. I originally started with a box of various parts that I bought off a fellow rpf member. Have thin vac formed shrouds that I need to reinforce before i get them on. Working on the barrel vent and the shoulder stock next. Trying to make both from 16 gauge steel but Im testing the limits of my small bending brake.

are those Hcgs with a real bolt? look nice !

No, neither is an HCG.

Here's a closeup of one of the G/L's.

Extracting.jpg

OK, try not to take this personally, but I really hate all of you guys!!! The M41a is the one prop that I've always wanted and you guys all have awesome pieces and displays - so yes, I hate you guys because I'm jealous and really love your collections!!

OK, try not to take this personally, but I really hate all of you guys!!! The M41a is the one prop that I've always wanted and you guys all have awesome pieces and displays - so yes, I hate you guys because I'm jealous and really love your collections!!

:lol I know how you feel man don't worry good things come to those who wait .
Just not to long :)

Don't hate the playa's, hate the game.......

:cool

So I really don't hate you guys...but I reeeeeeaaaaaalllly want a pulse rifle and you guys all have some great looking replicas!

And fwiw, I do hate the game!!! LOL!

Not to rub it in
But I just ran around my house clearing rooms with my rifle lol
This Baby really brings out the kid in you!

I keep hearing the words " Remember short controlled bursts "

My PR: (pics clicky)

Pelican 1700 case stickers/decals by MarsAttack

Metal hero m40 grenades by ThePhoenix (not in pic but AWESOME!!), Arkhan, & Tommin.
Hero Locator w/ electronics by SDstudios

sling by Noble
PR by HCG (a smidge of droop:rolleyes)

Last edited:
So how many of these pretties have a real SPAS cage?

Didn't they get pretty tough to get hold of?

Here's some ammo I helped design. Based it on the original H&K caseless ammo design. Design finalized and executed by Matt. Box also by Matt.

M41Acaseless.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back