Your Indiana Jones Displays - Lets see 'em

I freed up a bell jar with my new ones for my Hellraiser display (See: HERE ) so I tried it out on my Holy Grail....

same like here :)

33715288235_d5306cb0eb_b.jpg

Thanks, so it's modern made, meaning probably not wheelcut and hand made, shame I hoped to see them and art deco tumblers with wheel cut work!
I wanted to know the size of the knight sword blade, if someone knows.
GRAIL KNIGHT SWORD.jpg

Last edited:
I do wonder what the tumblers behind the scene in the movie are, however. The resolution isn't high enough (4K transfer maybe?) They kind of look like larger versions of the Federal shot glass. Maybe Federal had a tumbler out then that looked similar?

Seltzer Bottles Ravenwood Bar s.jpg

Thanks, so it's modern made, meaning probably not wheelcut and hand made, shame I hoped to see them and art deco tumblers with wheel cut work!
I wanted to know the size of the knight sword blade, if someone knows.
If you have some suggestions on period glasses I would be very interested...

Who owns that one, so it could be possible to know the exact blade measurment,size is described as "100x20x2,5cm"
Would make a 85cm blade, and seems to be 5cm wide on guard side, but hard to get sure about the tip width, and overal thickness.

btw my actual indiana display is made from idol, real conway 58 pen, and some genuine antiques.

100x20x2,5.png

No, the Joyeuse is not the same, you can see the blade is far different, even I want to reproduce it closer to original joyeuse sword,but keeping the viking like blade from prop, instead of later european blade on joyeuse.
I made a drawing of a 85cm blade, I will try a full scale drawing of entire sword using the 100x 20x 2,5cm size reference, I think the final blade will be about 83-84cm.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back