Your Indiana Jones Displays - Lets see 'em

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MCINTOSH275

VESSEL BY CLAIRE PORTER & HENRY WALTON JONES...

20201224_160006.jpg
20201225_160743.jpg
raiders-lost-ark-movie-screencaps.com-5043.jpg

Last edited:

Remote People

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Never thought to put it in as there was never an instance where it could have been photographed in the film and... well I just liked the Antioch chalice image better.

VonMagnum

Sr Member
Mine has an elastic band, but it's horizontal instead of vertical. It was vertical in the movie like Make Believe's picture there. I'd like to swap it out for a vertical one so I'd be curious as well which one's accurate and where I can get it.