X-Wing 1/29 scale lasser cannons

number9

Hello to all,

It’s been some time since my last visit to the RPF. I’ve been lade up due to a bad car wreck. Now that I’m feeling better and have some of my fine motor skills back, I wanted to pick up where I stoped working on my Revell snap Max 1/30 X-Wing conversion. At present, I need to rebuild the four laser cannons. I have the kit from falcon 3D and now I have to make the cannons from brass or aluminum. Does anyone have plans or measurements for this scale? It’s seems like a straight forward build, but I was just thinking that there has to be a build sequence out here.

My best regards to all,

D.

This is for 1/24 scale, I’m sure you can scale them down appropriately.

Attachments

• 387C1A9D-56AA-41C1-B3ED-02087FA97384.jpeg
    387C1A9D-56AA-41C1-B3ED-02087FA97384.jpeg
    265.1 KB · Views: 273
Forgot to add this one to give you the lengths of the tubes

Attachments

• 38948E86-C9D6-4973-9408-87AB098255DE.jpeg
    38948E86-C9D6-4973-9408-87AB098255DE.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 241
Hello to all,

It’s been some time since my last visit to the RPF. I’ve been lade up due to a bad car wreck. Now that I’m feeling better and have some of my fine motor skills back, I wanted to pick up where I stoped working on my Revell snap Max 1/30 X-Wing conversion. At present, I need to rebuild the four laser cannons. I have the kit from falcon 3D and now I have to make the cannons from brass or aluminum. Does anyone have plans or measurements for this scale? It’s seems like a straight forward build, but I was just thinking that there has to be a build sequence out here.

My best regards to all,

D.

I checked out your thread (I too need to build a set of X-wing cannons) and just thought I'd welcome you back, Number9. Hope you're doing well.

Thanks. It’s been a struggle, but I’m getting better at my fine motor skills. Thanks for the kind words.

Take care.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back