Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

No problem here, bub.
308026_2426218217503_508902626_n.jpg

Yay SDCC! :)

Everyone should go! Whether this year or next, it's super fun! My favorite week of the year.

Weapons check is kind of funny. Like, they make you weapons check lightsabers (the really fancy ones), which is completely ridiculous, but at the same time the check is literally just putting a tag on it. I'm pretty sure you could get just about anything in. And worse comes to worse there's always smuggling it in, which is fairly easy. :X

I love that Comic-Con lets you bring pretty much anything in and doesn't check bags because it makes it really relaxed and people can have awesome costumes, although I can't believe there aren't more problems with that kind of stuff as far as danger goes. But oh well. I guess we nerds are a peaceful race. hahaha

I'm excited to see everybody! Hopefully we all run into each other. :)

My fiancee and I are getting married this fall and saving our proper honeymooning for next year's SDCC, so I also hope to see some of you guys there!

I know that's OT, but I keep looking at this thread as I want a Heron X2 (maybe an X1 depending) as soon as it's financially possible.

My fiancee and I are getting married this fall and saving our proper honeymooning for next year's SDCC, so I also hope to see some of you guys there!

I know that's OT, but I keep looking at this thread as I want a Heron X2 (maybe an X1 depending) as soon as it's financially possible.

CONGRATS!!

yeah I finally got a hit back from heron but a quote was not given I guess asking for a 38r wasnt what they needed :behave gave them my measurements pending a price response, Ive been dropping weight like a mothr'a for this costume lost 58 lbs :)

Congratultions on the upcoming marriage, PO! :)
That's awesome!

and to you, Josh, about the weight loss! hahaha that's always the best part of costuming- I'm on my annual Comic-Con diet right now. Not too much fun but it always feels nice to see results!

I just got an XO from Heron- unfortunately I didn't have time to do measurements so I just got an XS which is a little too big for me (as expected :/ ), but it still looks pretty good. :)

The stripe color and thickness looks dead on Jorge. My only concern is that there sbouldn't be curvature to the sleeves and the shoulders should have more room and be a bit boxier. Remember this jacket isn't as fitted as the X2. Other than that. You are 90% there, man.

Nice.

X1 jacket is still the best in my book. Stripped down and tough... and it's in the movie for more than 30 seconds. :)

Nick

I also like the heavier weight to the leather. Makes it look more like a proper motorcycle jacket than a lot of the replicas out there. Again nice and tough looking.

Nick

its not as heavy as most jackets. Only slightly thicker than fashon weight leather :) Which is what the Real X-1 was! I'm very excited for this jacket

I also like the heavier weight to the leather. Makes it look more like a proper motorcycle jacket than a lot of the replicas out there. Again nice and tough looking.

Nick

I've been keeping an eye on Heron's progress with the X1. Taking into account Tony's suggestions, I think this is looking like a real solid offering. Leaps and bounds above most replicas out there.

Jorge and his team have a very talented eye for detail and they pride themselves in pleasing the client. All the while keeping cost to you down to a reasonable price. My next project will be an investment piece with my son in mind. I'll give you a hint: it's electric green in color. ;)

That looks stunning actually! Well done Jorge!

I'd have just a touch more thickness on the orange arm stripes, just a touch..Since they're a little wider in X-1 than in X-0, and those look a touch closer to the X-0 sizing...But it's a matter of degrees, and in everything else, that jacket looks as close to my Logan's Closet as you'd be able to get for less than half the money....

Great work!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back