Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

Thanks IFA. I was curious to see the interest in a related thread before I created another one. But it seems no one but myself is interested to have their house turned into a mutant mansion/school. :lol

It's not that I'm not interested in the plaque; I literally just don't have anywhere to put it. I really don't have a good place on the wall to hang it either, and I already know the wife would exceedingly dissaprove of that inside the house anyways... 'Your prop collection inside the house notwithstanding,' kind of a thing. :lol

Nada on my Vanson X2...It's STILL at the sorting facility in MD which is ONLY in the next state over from me...Called a USPS rep and she told me it was "in transit" whatever that means :unsure. Tomorrow will be the last straw if it hasn't moved from it's current location. The not so nice bub comes out after today. PRAY :angry

Not sure how much it will help as they only open one investigation on inquiries per tracking, but I will gladly bang on some doors at my end tomorrow if nothing has shown up... that was sent priority and should have literally been there the next day. Crap that is slower than fourth class mail!

Nada on my Vanson X2...It's STILL at the sorting facility in MD which is ONLY in the next state over from me...Called a USPS rep and she told me it was "in transit" whatever that means :unsure. Tomorrow will be the last straw if it hasn't moved from it's current location. The not so nice bub comes out after today. PRAY :angry

Why don't you go at the facility to pick it up ??? I do that really often when I know that my package is waiting at the Postal Warehouse !!!! And it works really well :thumbsup

sux about the package. I've had that happen to me a couple of times. On another note, I thought this was the perfect place to ask if anyone bookmarked the thread where someone made really good looking claws from the "officially licensed" origins adamantium claw toy. any help would be appreciated, I did search to no avail.

IFA, it's because they refuse to give me the address of the place. All I have is the city and zip but there are like dozens of them. Tomorrow I will find out though even if I have to break bones on where it is located considering how much money I put into that box. I set my alarm just to see if the tracking updated this morning and it hasn't to no surprise.
And j0wE, if you type in x-men origins wolverine claws in the search, it pops up. You just have to scroll down. I think it's Bowel who's got that project down.

sux about the package. I've had that happen to me a couple of times. On another note, I thought this was the perfect place to ask if anyone bookmarked the thread where someone made really good looking claws from the "officially licensed" origins adamantium claw toy. any help would be appreciated, I did search to no avail.

I did this mod and it was not too difficult. Just be careful while cutting them out...I accidentally dug into the top of a couple of the claws with the bit lock on the dremel. Cut them out from the bottom to be safe and you shouldn't run into this.

http://www.therpf.com/f24/low-budget-wolverine-costume-96281/

34aeb8d6.jpg

50ba8f61.jpg

Will when I get back from work. Already distressed one side, the suede is brighter in person than in the pics O_O trying to tone it down a few levels.

6 days to halloween mutants, are you ready???

got most of my wardrobe done for my costume, still need to finalize hair, I will be getting my friend who is a hair stylist to do a test run on thursday hoping to post results and that it doesnt look like wig wolverine lol. otherwise thickening chops and picked up a nice short fatty cigar to smoke and taste all night.
heres a quick teaser
6280349733_a4c145154f.jpg

So... I just got a picture text from my girlfriend who, while out walking to lunch, spotted a guy wearing a wolverine jacket. Unfortunatly for him, it looks like a really poor quality X-1 knock off with super wide spaces inbetween the stripes and very reflecitvely shiny black "leather." The caption on the text read "WHOA, your jacket is waaay better." Just thought that was funny and wanted to share it with you guys.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back