Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

antman84 My X2 jacket is fantastic! I don't own a Vanson, but the X2 is definitely the best jacket I own.

\I/ \I/

X2: X-Men United, Wolverine Jacket by The Original Leather Factory
14594625789_c57b66cd06_b.jpg14801152993_9e037cbe14_b.jpg14778146691_06438fb6e6_b.jpg14781294495_4040838f80_b.jpg
14778929384_c132e1a675_b.jpg14778928464_3bc4d14704_b.jpg14780939502_89c303be33_b.jpg14594645838_5aeccb49b4_b.jpg
14594644918_0191e8d3c5_b.jpg14758290366_686e14b2fb_b.jpg14781289675_88a41a2914_b.jpg14594781387_ed53f7e971_b.jpg
14801144513_1d55a510ab_b.jpg14781286305_784c936c88_b.jpg14801142683_54f1dcf36c_b.jpgXMENDaysofFuturePast.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Having recently picked up on the subject of Wolverine jackets again after looking for an X3 away back in the days of The Last Stand being released, it's good to hear Dans' getting on well selling the jackets – used to have a few chats with several other regulars on the Superherohype forums about the jackets and getting a good one made, from the disappointment of the WEsted X3 release to the search for a good one elsewhere, took some time but looks like he got there in the end!

Reading through, and there's a lot to read through, seen other makers such as http://michaeljacksoncelebrityclothing.com and Soul Revolver get mentions amongst others, Dan's jackets are THE ones to go for by the sound of it generally - would love to get a jacket that is as accurate as possible, ideally an X3 and then an X2 but the costs are a bit high, not being a biker myself I wouldn't need the ability to add in body armour to the jackets or anything like that, if that affects price – there was a rumour or brief talk either here or another forum of Dan using a cheaper/different leather to make the jacket price a bit cheaper, does anyone know if that is going to be the case?

I don't think you understand. These jackets last a lifetime+. I'm going on 4 years with my Vanson XO and it has yet to have a single mark of wear on it. You pay for what you get. Given what you get, the price is fair.

Thanks so much for posting the pics, antman. I think this is my favorite, and I would also order more with Dan in the future. I was a bit hesitant to darken the stripes when I first got it, but once I did it looked freakin' awesome. It would be cool if you posted pics from time to time to see the jacket get weathered.

Thanks so much for posting the pics, antman. I think this is my favorite, and I would also order more with Dan in the future. I was a bit hesitant to darken the stripes when I first got it, but once I did it looked freakin' awesome. It would be cool if you posted pics from time to time to see the jacket get weathered.

thanks lobo I think on this one I'm gonna let it wear naturally and see how it turns out think it might take years tho.
might do a yearly update just to see how it's going :)

I'd be in for that.....If he can get both for that price, he's onto a winner...Magnoli is still trying it would seem, but we know he's busy with the Who work as well...So he'll be a little less reliable than Dan to get this done.....I'm down if Dan can get em' going....

Also.....I posted this on MJF's post about the dog tags he's selling...But I wanted to run it by you lot here too...

I was debating this with my best mate, Frank yesterday ("Patchcamel" here on the forums) and MJF, would it be at all possible to get two tags? One with "Wolverine" in the format you've decided on, and the second with "Logan" in the same script printed off?

I don't love the use of the American type tags for the Origins movie, but it's cool to have two tags and one with Logan and one with Wolverine written on them might be a rather fun, and easy "fan changed"add on to the Origins movie? It would be easy enough to add a tag to the set right? And maybe make the thing a slightly cooler twist...One for X1 and then the two for Origins PROPER for those of us who want to use two tags like they did?

MJF? What do you think? Could you do that for people with this set? At a cost increase of course....But is it possible? Anyone else think that'd be fun to have as well?

So I got the belt buckle kit from Soul. When I get it, I'll take pics of the construction as I put it together, etc. May be a while though because I had some specs for it that I wanted done so it'd be SA as possible (smaller flower, pedals going in the right direction. etc.) Stoked really...

I'd like to see how you work it out.....Progress pics please!

And we need only 8 more people to join on the dog tag (revised edition) sets....We're at 22, need 30....So if anyone reading this was on the fence? Throw in? 19 dollars, you can'T go wrong really!

Thanks!

I'd like to see how you work it out.....Progress pics please!

And we need only 8 more people to join on the dog tag (revised edition) sets....We're at 22, need 30....So if anyone reading this was on the fence? Throw in? 19 dollars, you can'T go wrong really!

Thanks!

Go on FJ.com to see if there are any interested.

Also, look at this shot I grabbed from DOFP...It looks to me like the jacket has a little bit of a ducktail to it. Now unless somebody else in previous posts have proved this to not be the case, I think this screengrab proves otherwise. It's kinda like the shot in origins where he turns to look at the helo wreckage.
ducktail.jpgducktail2.jpg

Last edited:
Seen a Wested X1 on thE bay for 225 obo, anyone know if the seller is a member here? Description says "Wolverines jacket which he wears in Origins then later in X1" or somethin like that

Talked with "j" of Lenwood leather who had the DOFP belt up for grabs...He tells me that it comes with the buckle, although if you don't want the buckle, the price gets put at $100 even for just the belt.

Got Soul's DOFP buckle kit in. Here's what the unboxing looks like. Will post more progress photos when I can. 5/5 review, worth every penny. He made it to the exact specs I asked for, can't get better than that.
IMG_0424.jpgIMG_0425.jpgIMG_0426.jpgIMG_0427.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back