wolf tattoo , sig tattoo and spiderman

SUICIDALRAIDER

ok so my tattoo artist has been busting my cha cha's to get some pics up for you guys to see. IMHO he is one of the best anywhere!!! the fourth pic is of my wolf...about 70% done , he will be finished thursday. the first is of my 2nd favorite fictional character, spiderman (black suit of course) and 2nd and 3rd pics are of my sig dragon ,wraps around my forearm so had to take 2 pics. what do you guys think?

These are very good, pred tattoo's can be rather iffy but that wolf is superb, not over done at all. Iv been toying with the idea myself... we'l see.

;) very nice work i got a tat of a predator that covers about 1/2 of my back!
P4120067.jpg

P4120067.jpg

takes more commitment than a suit ...hardcore stuff guys!!

been debating one for about 15 years...lol
well when you decide , i got the guy to do it!! if i remember correctly your not too far from PA. i will say this, it takes less effort than,, let say........climbing a tree in full gear. oh , did i go there!!??? but as much commitment. sorry andrew couldn't resist bud!

takes more commitment than a suit ...hardcore stuff guys!!

been debating one for about 15 years...lol

just do it! Look at it like this, people everyday get tats of characters like superman, spiderman, etc you ust happen to like predators! how is it diffrent

SR I really like the Tat, the fact that it is part of a sleeve makes it less in your face I guess. Shading was done really well.

SR I really like the Tat, the fact that it is part of a sleeve makes it less in your face I guess. Shading was done really well.
thanks bud.....im really happy with the work my bud does(obviously) im covered in his work..lol. my first tatt from him was in 89 and we've been building this sleeve since then. now almost done....about 7 hours and it will all be complete. im scheduled tonight as a matter of fact

ok so my tattoo artist has been busting my cha cha's to get some pics up for you guys to see. IMHO he is one of the best anywhere!!! the fourth pic is of my wolf...about 70% done , he will be finished thursday. the first is of my 2nd favorite fictional character, spiderman (black suit of course) and 2nd and 3rd pics are of my sig dragon ,wraps around my forearm so had to take 2 pics. what do you guys think?

That dragon really turned out well. Nice tatts.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back