Witchblade - ny Comic con anxiety!

poopymcbutthole

Sr Member
NECROTHREAD! Don't kill me !!! ...as you guys have witnessed this thread kinda fell to **** .. my previous efforts to do this had been destroyed / conquered a while ago but i am back. I got all my supplies and i am going to do this thing! Sorry to say I started without you guys, i started my recording ... but i still have a lot of recording to go ... there will be youtube videos and many pictures of this project .

heh ..stay tuned for all the crazy

derp , lol

Last edited:
Re: Witchblade wip ...

If we could vote: I'd rather see the metal bikini from you! But, everything you make is sweet. Can't wait for more!

i would rather eat sand and bologna then wear the metal bikini , but we are making two witchblade suits ...when i say we i mean my symbiote and i ..... alric .... comic con will be interesting

I have faith in you, Error. I like Witchblade in any form but that TNT show that rightfully bombed.

So I think you're in the clear. ;)

good luck on this! I like the concept... the whole formally dressed with this twisted deadly side... I think you'll pull this version off nicely...

umm, just stay away from geese in the future. lol

Sorry, I had to.

this might help but i heard that for the Live Action series on TBS they used latex for the full arm effect with a cg layout. not sure how much of that is true, but a sculpt would work ALOT better and easier on your skin than metal

its always great to see one of your WIPs btw

here is a real quick sketch i jotted down while figuring out what i was going to do

100_7054.jpg

WOW! That's gonna be some sheer dress!

P.S. I like how the drawing has a p.o.ed at the fanboys expression on her face.

The face even looks like you - very nice drawing. So is this the costume for NYCC, since you plan on being done around October?

:O what happened to messed up zombie deadpool?! :(
although witchblade is cool, deadpool is still awesome... which is better than cool ;)

the story behind this costume idea is , a bunch of people over from the hunters lair were on my case , i had one of the mods actually asking me to pull a huntress suit together and showcase it with them where they are going to be at nycc and i was like well if i made a full fledged predator suit , at five foot seven i would look more then silly especially in a crowd of naturally 6 foot pluss guys ... i would look like the little emaciated predator with the huge head ... i have always been a huge darkness fan i love jackie I LOVE JACKIE ...i digress ....cough* ... unfortunately i would not know how to execute a jackie costume being a woman and all, and witchblade is cool ... as i was being asked to do something predator related i mentioned to the lair mod .. remember overkill? the crossover comic with predator alien witchblade and darkness ? and i explained i could probably pull through with a witchblade and hang out ... really confuse some people ... so we will see what happens , besides i just want a witchblade , i think i am going to make it much shorter like from hand to elbow , so i can show off the rest of my shrimpy guns .... as for sheer dress no .. no it will not be sheer blubeetle ! that is a quick sketch of me figuring out my suit at first i was going to sacrifice a pair of my boots to make into witchblade armor make a metal bikini and cover one arm but i think i would rather jump then have such a project done by october! i kinda like the idea of a blade and a classy dress anyhow , it will cover a lot more .... and i can go out to eat afterwards witchblade and all ..thanks everyone for your support on my new project ill keep you people posted

What? No pics of your sketch book cleverly placed where we can see underwear? Don't you want more jealous people telling you how bad of a person you are?

Great idea BTW. You have the perfect look for it.

Not only are your costumes awesome but you can draw too lol. I love this version of Sara, I never figured out the lame one they used on TV. I can't wait to see more.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back