[WIP] U-AVP: Ultimate Aliens vs. Predator (Mini-TC for GZDoom)

Not quite yet. This weekend, I've been a bit busy. Sometime in the next two weeks, I'll see if I can get that Predator into Doom once and for all. It'll take around 2 hours of work at once, but I'm certainly not looking forward to exporting and renaming each individual sprite... :D

Hey Blade, that's pretty awesome, question though: Will you plan on using something like the Blue Plasma bolts from the Plasma Rifle for the Pred's Shoulder-Cannon attack? or is he a Wrist-blades only melee type enemy? It'd be badass to get hit by just 1 plasma-bolt & be on the brink of death. Also, are you using Movie sound-effects for the creatures? I might have missed if you said you did or not, but this is looking like an awesome project man, keep up the awesome work.

Bloody brilliant dude!

I may just have to hunt down a copy of Doom just so I can play this.

Please tell me there is some epic battle in the Alien nest with the Queen.

What about cocooned colonists and stuff like that?

Great job.

Thanks, Sabres!

Well, I'll hopefully finish the Queen. It's basically the colony mapping, menu graphics, and Queen sprites that I'll work on over the next four days.
As for cocooned colonists, maybe. It shouldn't be too tough to program, since I am planning to make stationary eggs for the hive as well . Only difference is the colonists will be clipped to the walls.

BTW, if this is the only reason you'd get Doom, I'd hold off until more progress is made. But make it a point to get Doom 2. That's the data file you want, since this mod's programming is based on those monsters and objects.

-

Attachments

• 2645lea.png
    2645lea.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 255
  • 2645lea.png
    2645lea.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
Well, there is one thing I'd appreciate help on. I'm not going for total accuracy in this project's maps, but certain iconic rooms and areas would be nice to have done fairly well. If anyone has floor plans of the Nostromo, can you please post them here or send them to me? I'd prefer a digital file, so if someone happens to have it on paper, it would be nice to have it scanned.

Thanks in advance and stay tuned for more updates!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back