WIP - Arkham Knight model for Pepakura

I'll make a new one, mabe with foam because i need bigger scale. Thats the test try :)

I'll take a look at the paper unfold also, maybe i could find the difference ..

Right so i've been very busy at my work. But i have keep cheking here for updates. I haven't yet finish my helmet project. I am making 2 versions. Reason is cause you can't see properly. And I am doing a fully strong and safe bike helmet. So this is a kind of final touches to the helmet. I modify the eyes so that i can see. Also on this helmet I also modify the jaw area...to make it easy to build.

Need feedback of what you guys think.

I can't wait to star building the second version when finish. CAM00931.jpg CAM00929.jpg

Last edited:
Would you be so kind and tell me how you make the honeycomb pattern on the helmet cause it looks awesome? I would like to do it in mine if you don't mind. im not gonna use black for the ear parts but i would like that effect on the helmet.

Thanks bud, I've actually got the model and have it set up for cleaning and prepping for pep. Problem is, I'm traveling a lot lately and not getting round to finishing anything.

hi, i am completely new to building but have been following this thread for a while now and recently decided to try and make the mask. when I open the foam template for the arkham knight mask in pepakura viewer and designer half of the pieces aren't even on the the pieces of paper. can anybody tell me how to fix this. thanksArkham knight mask.PNG

hi, i am completely new to building but have been following this thread for a while now and recently decided to try and make the mask. when I open the foam template for the arkham knight mask in pepakura viewer and designer half of the pieces aren't even on the the pieces of paper. can anybody tell me how to fix this. thanksView attachment 513916
This is normal for a foam template, the pieces off page are the smaller details that would be very hard or impossible to do from foam so are removed, the parts on page are enough to give you the basic helmet which you can then add the details onto, alot of people find this easier, you could try making the base from foam and the details from paper and merging the two together.

Yeah, sorry guys, I've been out of action for a while... other business responsibilities have had me on the road and not left much time for modeling. For those who really would like to get an awesome version of the Arkham Knight helmet, I have seen the game ripped files on the pepakura facebook page, wether they've been unfolded I'm not sure...

I found it somewhere few weeks back. I messed around with it in Pep Designer. The model however is reaaally messy! Lots og overlapping faces, random structures etc.. and it's of course pretty high poly. I managed to unfold the "faceplate" but the rest is simply impossible to see and make sense of.. so yea, it would need some fixing in a 3d program. maybe i'll try one of these days.unfold i guess.png

Thanks bud, I've actually got the model and have it set up for cleaning and prepping for pep. Problem is, I'm traveling a lot lately and not getting round to finishing anything.

Hi Bandiet. I bet your super busy with all the amazing work you are doing. Where could I find the file for the v2 helmet? (Pdo or .obj, both would be a plus). Thanks a ton for your hard work. It would be awesome if you could email me them.
Email btw is: leo.c.luan@gmail.com

Last edited:
I found it somewhere few weeks back. I messed around with it in Pep Designer. The model however is reaaally messy! Lots og overlapping faces, random structures etc.. and it's of course pretty high poly. I managed to unfold the "faceplate" but the rest is simply impossible to see and make sense of.. so yea, it would need some fixing in a 3d program. maybe i'll try one of these days.View attachment 524015
Could I have the file please (smoshmouth) if needed I can fix it up for you in pepakura designer and resend a clean version unfolded. Thanks my email is: leo.c.luan@gmail.com

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back