Wip: 1:1 landspeeder build

That flex mirror is better than ANY skirt would be. It's ingenious the way it reflects in the application that you've applied it to.

Kudos again to a fantastic build!:thumbsup

I saw this baby in person this past saturday. Absolutely breathetaking! True to the origional prop in every way! Oh, and did mention I got to sit in it!!!! HE HE!! Highlight of my year so far!

fantastic work mate
in awe, i'am definitely interested pending price and shipping costs to canada :cool
tk..out

I would love to see photos. I'm sure there is a reason they were pulled. Is there any other way to see them? Everyone seemed to be so excited about them.

I had pulled them because I was a little put out, when I purchased the body I was told that there wouldn't be any more available then right after I finished it they decided to do a run of the bodies, but at this point I'm over it, so here it is, And I just purchased a New enclosed trailer to take it to events, so very happy. It really came out sweet and the kids love riding around in it.
finishedspeederwide.jpg

finishedspeeder5.jpg

finishedspeeder.jpg

finishedspeeder1.jpg

finishedspeeder4.jpg

tatooinespeeder.jpg

speederwheel.jpg

speederwheel3.jpg

speederwheel2.jpg

Last edited:
AWESOME! Thanks for putting them back up. Since first seeing ANH on the big screen to this very moment this has always been in my top two Star Wars vehicles. Tied with the MF. :) Very cool!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back