Limited Run Willy Wonka Golden Ticket (Gene Wilder version) *** FINAL END OF RUN ***

Re: Willy Wonka Golden Ticket (Gene Wilder version)

Just paid, sorry for the delay.

I added a little to cover the pp fees.

Thanks !! It's a tough thing...if a "gift" is sent, there are no fees. But there is also no ADDRESS.

They figure if you're giving money to a friend, then they should already know your mailing address. ;)

Things will be happening soon. :D

I'm sending out a few follow up messages, to match up the RPF name with the PayPal name for mailing address purposes. Some PayPal payments were sent where it only displayed the Real life name of the person and not the RPF name.

I did say this was a limited run.

********************* FINAL END OF RUN ************************

No more runs on this Ticket.

I should finish up the Tickets on Monday and likely ship out most of them on Tuesday.
People that are on the list before Final End Of Run have the opportunity to pay and still receive their ticket.

Please review the list in Post 1. Please PM me with any issues.

darn, i guess i missed this, if you decide to do another run if someone doesn't come through let me know. I would love one of these.

darn, i guess i missed this, if you decide to do another run if someone doesn't come through let me know. I would love one of these.

I'll be sending out some PM's to those that haven't paid. And then give them some time after that. So, it might be a while before I know if I have any extras.

If I do, I'll post a message here.:)

Re: Willy Wonka Golden Ticket (Gene Wilder version) *** Run Closed ***

IMG_0740.JPG

If Wonka offered THIS many Golden Tickets, it would have been a 10 hour movie !!!!!!! :p

Remember, these are hand made. And after 3 1/2 hours of cutting the scallops around the outside of the tickets, I was getting a bit cross-eyed.

This foil was expensive and difficult to work with. It shines like nothing else, but I will likely be looking for something different for any future runs.

Thank everyone for making this run possible, and "You're welcome." to everyone that said Thank you.

Everyone that's paid, has their tickets shipped.

Please open the inside carefully.

Please report any significant damage by the postal carrier. I may choose to replace a ticket. (at my discretion)

Please report any discrepancies in quantity.

would love one. print is amazing. if i can still geto one let me know please.

I have just 2 left. But I may need to send those out if someone's ticket is damaged.

bxstrmn is first on waiting list, you can be second if the 2 end up being extra.

Hope none are damaged :)

I am hoping that as well. I did what I could to secure it properly within my budget. Future ticket runs will likely be at the $10 price.

You are first on the list for the spares if none are damaged.

Gladly, will purchase the second ticket if available. PP ready immediately. Thanks.

It arrived today and looks great! Someday I will be framing this with my Gene Wilder autograph!

Attachments

• IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 73

Mine arrived today in perfect condition. Thanks again!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back