Limited Run Willy Wonka Golden Ticket (Gene Wilder version) *** FINAL END OF RUN ***

Re: Willy Wonka Golden Ticket (Gene Wilder version)

As for the artwork for the Polar Express Ticket: Tripoli has some scans of a ticket that is very close to the one seen in the movie. He already indicated in the past that he is willing to work something out if a member her wanted to do a run. So you can contact him for that one.

As for the new Wonka ticket: there are some very good pictures of screen used tickets out there that can easily be transformed in printable files. I can give that a shot and the results would be yours to use in a run. Maybe a free ticket as reward? ;).

Anyway, interested in 3 of your "classic" Wonka tickets if yous till have them available. Let me know!

Last edited:

As for the artwork for the Polar Express Ticket: Tripoli has some scans of a ticket that is very close to the one seen in the movie. He already indicated in the past that he is willing to work something out if a member her wanted to do a run. So you can contact him for that one.

As for the new Wonka ticket: there are some very good pictures of screen used tickets out there that can easily be transformed in printable files. I can give that a shot and the results would be yours to use in a run. Maybe a free ticket as reward? ;).

Anyway, interested in 3 of your "classic" Wonka tickets if yous till have them available. Let me know!

You're on the list.

And just a reminder for everyone : Include your RPF NAME by adding a note to the PayPal payment itself. I need to match up payment with RPF name when it comes time to mail.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hmm...Probably just the same guy on two different boards. I sent him a message here.

<NOTE>

Runs of other tickets in the future will have slightly higher prices, as PayPal is taking a small chunk out of each sale, and I'm barely keeping above costs as it is with the free shipping.

The run of THIS Wonka ticket will not be affected.

I hope 80sguy gives permission on The Last Action Hero Ticket. It looks cool. :cool

Last edited:

Jintosh, can I ask not to cut the borders of my tickets yet? I'd like to do it myself to have a slightly better result (and it will save you some time, I guess...)

Jintosh . Just a quick question. What are the ticket dimentions as I am ordering an acrylic display holder?

Thanks in advance:thumbsup

Jintosh, can I ask not to cut the borders of my tickets yet? I'd like to do it myself to have a slightly better result (and it will save you some time, I guess...)

Yes. The darker ticket was actually the earlier print and cutting improved in the later (lighter) version, but is still a challenge. Assuming I remember, I can leave yours uncut.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back