Limited Run Willy Wonka Golden Ticket (Gene Wilder version) *** FINAL END OF RUN ***

Re: Willy Wonka Golden Ticket (Gene Wilder version)

In looking at a prototype I did and comparing against the final, I see the text could be improved for darker print by changing the printer settings.

At this point, I'd advise people to wait until I get the new gold foil and reprint the tickets.

If you need it immediately, it'll be the less intense print. (the one shown in the original photo)

I just want to offer the best appearance possible.

tickets.jpg

Here's what I'm talking about. I think the darker text is worth waiting for.

In looking at a prototype I did and comparing against the final, I see the text could be improved for darker print by changing the printer settings.

At this point, I'd advise people to wait until I get the new gold foil and reprint the tickets.

If you need it immediately, it'll be the less intense print. (the one shown in the original photo)

I just want to offer the best appearance possible.

The darker the better? I'm in no rush :) let me know when and I will throw my money at you

Okay. I will hold on sending these out till the new foil arrives. That and underestimating the interest will teach me to make it an INTEREST THREAD next time.

;)

If you are still offering these I would very much like one please. Thank you.

All people on Run 1 and Run 2 people will get the updated DARKER print tickets with their order.

I will also give the faded print tickets to the original run 1 people for free. For being patient about having to wait. :)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back