Who makes the best airsoft mauser? (For DL-44)

How much does the Denix cost in the US? cause I could help you finding a second hand Denix in Spain, but shipping costs might be as expensive as the gun itself and maybe you could just buy a new one in the US for the same price.

How much does the Denix cost in the US? cause I could help you finding a second hand Denix in Spain, but shipping costs might be as expensive as the gun itself and maybe you could just buy a new one in the US for the same price.
The cheapest I can find on ebay is for 67 USD

Hmmm... can't beat that, sorry. A pitty since they're widely available around here.

Second hand Denix (€40) + shipping to the US (€40) + customs fees in the US (if any) = too much.

Alright everybody. I think I've decided that I'll probably just buy a umarex mauser or something. I know it's not accurate. You've all made your points about that but it's ok. I would mod it though! I'm just trying to figure out how to have a co2 mauser but have a short mag. Anybody got thoughts? And anybody got a co2 mauser for sale?

If you're not going for complete accuracy and you wanted something you could fire (at least pull the trigger on), there's a plastic Mauser that costs about £5 and fires plastic/foam bullets from the magazine. I converted one to an ESB DL-44 but added extra weight to it. It's basically a M712 as it's got the selector switch but you can just get rid of that and do some sand and fill on it. Here's my thread with my version: My introduction to prop building with a DL44

If you're not going for complete accuracy and you wanted something you could fire (at least pull the trigger on), there's a plastic Mauser that costs about £5 and fires plastic/foam bullets from the magazine. I converted one to an ESB DL-44 but added extra weight to it. It's basically a M712 as it's got the selector switch but you can just get rid of that and do some sand and fill on it. Here's my thread with my version: My introduction to prop building with a DL44
I think you did really well! But like I said I really wanna do an airsoft one! I've never owned my own airsoft gun but I've played with some a little and they're awesome. And I would love to have my own! Also I feel like an airsoft one would be heavier and stronger!

I think you did really well! But like I said I really wanna do an airsoft one! I've never owned my own airsoft gun but I've played with some a little and they're awesome. And I would love to have my own! Also I feel like an airsoft one would be heavier and stronger!
I agree. That's why I've replaced that plastic one with resin parts with a metal accurized Denix with all metal parts. It's a really nice weight now. I did go for an AW DL44 too as an airsoft option so I had one close to ANH/Solo as well as the Bespin version.
There is a member here who has parts on Shapeways to modify the M712 Airsofts into a more accurate C96. They've also shown really good step by step stages of how they'd done it. I'm still tempted to do those mods myself at some point.
I may just go for the Denix route for any DL44 builds though and keep the AW as it is.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back