Who Framed Roger Rabbit - Toon Revolver - WIP (Finished in Post 10)

Hi!
You made such an incredible job on this prop.
I’m a fan of the movie, would it be possible to have the STLs to print one for myself?
Do you have found or created the “bullets characters” ?

Hi!
I’m a fan of the movie, would it be possible to have the STLs to print one for myself?
Do you have found or created the “bullets characters”
Be careful. You share it will the wrong new member and you will see it pop up for sale all over the place.
Hi Moviefreak,
I know I’m new on this community and your doubts are totally legit, but I swear it’s for my personal use and I will not share it.
I’m a French guy who is a real huge fan of “qui veux la peau de Roger Rabbit?” “who framed Roger Rabbit?” And I will be glad to have this prop in my collection !
CntAllBeWinners I promesse to don’t share or sell your incredible work ✋

Hi!
Do you have found or created the “bullets characters” ?
I'm planning on printing these from Thingiverse to go with mine. They look pretty good!

Be careful. You share it will the wrong new member and you will see it pop up for sale all over the place.
Thanks for the vote of confidence. :rolleyes:

I'm planning on printing these from Thingiverse to go with mine. They look pretty good!

Thanks for the vote of confidence. :rolleyes:
No offense, but way too many of us here have seen our kindness and trust betrayed when the items end up for sale all over the internet. You can’t be too cautious on this forum, especially when it comes to new members asking for free stuff. Trust is awarded to those around here that build good reputations, and that takes time.

You have been here for a month, you will see and experience stuff after you have been here for 10+ years and I guarantee your guard will inevitably be up as well, and your votes of confidence will be limited.

Exactly, I've been here a month. I'm not responsible for whatever you've experienced.

I thought gatekeeping was frowned upon - do you treat all new members this way?
Do I treat all new members this way? You mean, do I proceed cautiously with all new members? Absolutely.

When someone comes here, doesn’t interact or post anything yet, and their first post is to request a file that someone invested weeks to create, I will always be leery. And I guarantee the majority of members here feel the same way.

Have a great night.

We share what we can.
But no one owes you SH%$. (SPEAKING to no one in particular,)

If someone has reason not to share a file, they don't have to.

Still, we should all treat each other with respect.

I modeled this up the other day and wanted to share. I've only got the handle section printed so far, but I'm really liking how it looks. It's definitely gonna be a beast when it's finished. I thought it would make a fun addition to my "Movie Gun" collection. Let me know what you think.

View attachment 1566789
View attachment 1566791
View attachment 1566792
View attachment 1566793
View attachment 1566794
View attachment 1566797
View attachment 1566795
View attachment 1566796
Hi…. Would it be possible to get the STL of this somewhere???

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back