Interest Who Framed Roger Rabbit Dum-Dum Gun & Bullets $200/Set - On Hand & Shipping Now!

hi Moviefreak,

thanks man & we really need more people like you here :thumbsup

Dang! I might be selling a prop off soon (deciding on selling or just trading it off) and if I do sell it, I might hit you up to buy a few as gifts for the holidays. I will keep you posted if I sell it instead of trading it off.

Hey markpoon,

There are, I have been watching this thread since you almost started it. And really really want a set but every time I get close to laying down the bucks,
life kicks me in the nuts and money evaporates and I start again. I really want a set to go with this rare statue I have of Jessica...(Still need to paint and yes she is half naked.)

002.jpg

So hang in there mate ur top my wish list here.:cool :thumbsup

:thumbsup

Hey markpoon,

There are, I have been watching this thread since you almost started it. And really really want a set but every time I get close to laying down the bucks,
life kicks me in the nuts and money evaporates and I start again. I really want a set to go with this rare statue I have of Jessica...(Still need to paint and yes she is half naked.)

View attachment 850773

So hang in there mate ur top my wish list here.:cool :thumbsup

Hey there! I am super interested in getting this dum dum gun and bullets. I know it’s been some time since the original thread was posted but I’m hoping you’re still willing to make them :)

-Sophia

Hey there! I am super interested in getting this dum dum gun and bullets. I know it’s been some time since the original thread was posted but I’m hoping you’re still willing to make them :)

-Sophia

Here it is:

A greetings... ;)

Payment sent for a gun. I put that it is for RPF member MOVIEFREAK, in the note section.
name on account is my wife’s name.

2EF4DC48-FD2C-442A-AF0F-35AB7C4672FD.jpeg

Funny, on Friday night I thought about starting on the case for it, but decided to hold off until I had it in hand, so I could scale the case off the gun.
Then low and behold, it was delivered on Saturday. :D

I'm very pleased with it, went ahead and ordered the hardware for the case last night and then did a quick engraved plaque today (in the event the case gets put on hold for a while).

View attachment 798384
Do you make these wood plaques? If so, how much do you charge?

hi Moviefreak,

Got your order & it has been shipped on 11 Jul, registered number updated to PayPal, thanks buddy!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back