Done / Completed Clue: The Movie Edition Board Game (FINAL RUN)

Sorry folks for the delay in updates. I got very sick last month and then got backed up on work because of it. Games shipped today and the US orders should arrive by next week. Overseas will take a little longer but I am hoping they will arrive by Christmas. Everything was shipped through PayPal's ShipStation so you will find tracking information directly on your PayPal order. I made sure to use the addresses you all supplied me with and NOT the ones PayPal indicated.

I am still awaiting payment and shipping info from a few of you. Please see the original post for the list.

I have removed those who never responded back and have sold off those copies. At this time, only ONE remains available.

Thanks for the update Marc and I hope you're feeling much better now and I hope I didn't bug you too much last month. while you were sick I can't wait to see this and thank you so much for all of your long, hard tireless work in getting these out to us it is very greatly appreciated.

Cheers Marc!

Everything has been shipped and some have even received their games already! Those who are still awaiting payment are ready to go and will ship as soon as I receive it.

I hope you all have happy holidays and a great new year!

I hope I didn't bug you too much last month. while you were sick
haha not at all!

I added my name to list but not sure if I get to have one. How do I find out?
Sorry they are all sold. You were on the list since July and I asked everyone to send me their info for payment. Last month I gave away all of the spots on the list that I didn't get a response from by that point.

Just received mine :)
Unbelievable!!! Better than I imagined.
The photos you posted don’t do it justice.
You attention to detail is extraordinary like, mr. Boddy’s painting, the tape recorder, the crocodile skin suitcase, etc.
10/10 Marc
Thanks again. You made my Christmas

Sorry they are all sold. You were on the list since July and I asked everyone to send me their info for payment. Last month I gave away all of the spots on the list that I didn't get a response from by that point.
I could have sworn I sent you my contact information but it's not in my old messages. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for getting back to me.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back